Login

russian armor

Luftwaffe Supply vs Close Air Support

10 Oct 2016, 07:52 AM

Sometimes I think there is no differences at all... I though did I need this Luftwaffe Supply when I alradz have Close Air Support. And what is your opinion?
10 Oct 2016, 08:33 AM

u can try, but both Commander aren't good, they once good at something (CAS good at everything) but they got nerf, soo no more usefullness
10 Oct 2016, 10:12 AM

u can try, but both Commander aren't good, they once good at something (CAS good at everything) but they got nerf, soo no more usefullness

Maybe its good when playing 3v3, for example?.. And you can use additional fuel supply to help teammates?
10 Oct 2016, 10:13 AM

I almost never used Close Air Support by the way. My favorites are Lightning War, Elite Troops... But I though maybe would be nice to try something new.
10 Oct 2016, 12:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Oct 2016, 10:12 AM-Seven-

Maybe its good when playing 3v3, for example?.. And you can use additional fuel supply to help teammates?

yeah its Viable in 3v3 or 4v4 Mode, ^_^ its viable, but 1v1 and 2v2 is..not recommended still can try to make it work if u facing a player that dont know what his doing, but agains High Lvl or decent player, not a chance ;) GL
11 Oct 2016, 14:03 PM

theses docs works against slow players/ on map with a relativly safe ammo/fuel point

honestly, CAS can win you some games if you got some luck, if you don't plan using any other doc early on (such as assault gren doc/ostruupen) a extra kick of fuel/ammo can somewhat help

it's one of the most situational commanders for Ost honestly (since it has to do with map, player skill and luck)
15 Oct 2016, 09:38 AM

Both of them are trash except for teamgames where you can secure fuel and then send boxes for okw player so he can get KT in 12 minute mark - even this is highly situation.

Luftwaffe supply was never meta doctrine and this is because it doesn´t offer you anything you can build around.

CAS was meta some months ago because you could change fuel to munnition and thust get strong infantry army + lot of planes bombs mines and so on. It offered different playstyle and it worked, but now after changed in terms of supplies you will rarely use it because you won´t have enaught manpower to call in supplies in 1v1 + enaugh manpower to secure fuel point.

Only one commader with suplly drop that I found useful is ostruppen doctrine, you can spam mgs and shittons of ostruppen early game and then use saved mp (from both cheap units and cheap reainforcement costs) to get 1 fuel drop and get oswind sligtly after enemy gets stuart/t70.

With oswind and pak + other forces you can secure both fuels and maybe even get p4 before he can react to oswind and win game at that moment.

Hope I helped you
Hector
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight