Login

russian armor

How do one properly use Stormtroopers?

8 Oct 2016, 12:09 PM

So I have seen 2 types of people when it comes to using Stormtroopers:

1. They use it so perfectly, so good. Achieving squad wipes, being the most AI assess and make Allies suffer whenever they don't pay attention to their units.

And then 2. They throw the squad to die in many worst ways as possible, achieve literally nothing beside from wasting 340 MP and 100 MU (or 75 MU).

Now since I have both Encirclement Doctrine and Elite Troop Doctrine which both provide Stormtroopers, I'm wondering when and how should I use them? What kind of maps would suit them most? How should I use them so I can take advantage of their strengths?‎
8 Oct 2016, 14:59 PM

Maps with a lot of buildings and sight blockers, so you can spawn them in safely and keep them hidden and sneaking about in the darkness waiting for that opportunity to strike. Use their special ability, tactical advance, to wipe anything of the earth in seconds.

They are munitions heavy when considering investments, but when used thoughtful and used carefully, as not to get them wiped within a minute of spawning them, they can delete any kind of infantry out of the game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 6
Korea, Republic Of 4
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak