Login

russian armor

Lag during MP games only

4 Oct 2016, 07:04 AM

Hello guys.

Does anyone have an idea what can I do to prevent my game from lagging?

I am running on win 10
machine ASUS ROG G750JZ - more than enough power to run the game at any settings.
In the past I was able to play MP games without problems but I wasnt on win 10 back then...

My lag is not shown to my opponent as a msg and is not causing him lag spikes. But is really annoying since the game losses fps for a second - everything becomes slow and choppy and then its good again.

Any ideas are appreciated!

edit: I am talking about coh1
edit2: here you can see the lag I am talking about https://www.twitch.tv/dreamerbg/v/92928313
4 Oct 2016, 16:50 PM

Are you able to run it in compatibility mode? I don't have Windows 10 so I'm just doing guesswork.

Also, do you use Discord? I only recently started using it and every so often it will cause a game I'm running to flip out and slow down to a crawl. (As if its drive train is damaged.) It's only happened a couple times though.
4 Oct 2016, 17:45 PM
Donator 11

Wrong thread, please remove if you find it mod :)
4 Oct 2016, 21:11 PM

The solution was to set in nvidia control panel all my programs to use the nvidia gpu.
cuz apparently somehow the game or some of its services were using the integrated intel gpu or the game was just auto switching to it only on MP IDK,.. really strange issue but if someone else have it this is the solution.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★