Login

russian armor

2V2 With a friend

28 Sep 2016, 15:19 PM

Hi, I'm John and I am relatively new player. I always play 3v3 or 4v4 using brits or OKW. We decided with a friend to play 2v2 as allies (both brits). Is there a good strategy/BO? My friend will always choose the Emplacement Commander (he is his favourite). Who is the most suitable commander for me then? The guide for 2v2 brits in guides section seems to me a bit old and I don't have the Tank hunter commander.
And another question: What is the best and lightest program to use to talk to each other in battle? (Except teamspeak).
Thank you in advance.
28 Sep 2016, 15:34 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Use DISCORD its really nice and as good as ts ^^
4 Oct 2016, 19:38 PM

I tend to use steam voice chat. Regarding your tactic depends on which map you play. Infantry is your most immportant unit in game. Late game people lose because they havent kept their infantry early. This is game of number, geting resources and saving them. british infantry section is awsome. Try to use cover as much as you can so you get bonus fire rate. I would open with maxim and than section. After that you should tech up and get at least 2 sapers to have solid infantry line. If you are playing 2v2 you should get second section and than tech up. Your AC is also realy strong it can penetrate KT from side so use him nice. Bigest thret in my opinion for you from OKW are raketens which can be stelted. So in general get good ammount of infantry keep them helty and safe and keep hiting okw you have better starting units so you can poke him. Be patient, brits are realy strong but it takes time to build. For commanders I love commandos:3 they are realy strong against wehr but for okw land matres can be good
4 Oct 2016, 20:32 PM

if your friend's favorite commander is advanced emplacements... find a new friend.

but seriously, double brits has the potential to be an awesome or horrifyingly bad combination. one of you will certainly need to tech AEC early to deal with light vehicles, since you don't otherwise have a mobile counter. if you are able to dig in on a fuel or cover two VPs, you can slowly ratchet strap your way across the map.

i strongly recommend having one of you (probably you, since the other guy loves cancer) go USF or SU so you can play aggressively in the early game. if you guys lose a few early engagements you'll find yourselves pinned in your base.
4 Oct 2016, 21:59 PM

After some thoughts I decided to go US and let him settle his simcity ASAP. So I will act aggressively and he will be the fuel-flag guard.
We also decided as new players not to play 2v2 yet but to start from 3v3, because we know the maps better and this is very imprtant in my opinion.
Is the steam voice working?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS