Login

russian armor

Need help for a bug...

27 Sep 2016, 11:58 AM

Hello everyone,

I make a post about a bug that encounter a friend of mine. When he clicks on an unit, it automatically select several units, even other that aren't related. Ex: he clicks on a conscript squad, and it selects tanks and mg around.

So, it makes the game relatively difficult, because it avoids him to properly respond to enemy attacks.

He disabled all mods installed, and also de- and re-installed the game, it doesn't change something.
He also tested by carefully avoiding shift or Ctrl clicking. So, they is no reason for making this.

All help to understand or solve this problem are welcome.

A replay of this bug will be post ASAP.

Good day to all CoH players
27 Sep 2016, 12:56 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Hello everyone,

I make a post about a bug that encounter a friend of mine. When he clicks on an unit, it automatically select several units, even other that aren't related. Ex: he clicks on a conscript squad, and it selects tanks and mg around.

So, it makes the game relatively difficult, because it avoids him to properly respond to enemy attacks.

He disabled all mods installed, and also de- and re-installed the game, it doesn't change something.
He also tested by carefully avoiding shift or Ctrl clicking. So, they is no reason for making this.

All help to understand or solve this problem are welcome.

A replay of this bug will be post ASAP.

Good day to all CoH players

Maybe your friend can record one of his games with obs or something so we can see what he does and what happens exactly? Srry im not the guy you should ask these things to, hope somebody else knows a solution!
27 Sep 2016, 13:10 PM

Thx for answer |GB| The Hooligan486

My friend will make a video of this bug this night. I will post it when I get it.

Thx for all !
2 Oct 2016, 07:15 AM

Apparently, the bug is now vanished... Doesn't need to understand anything...
2 Oct 2016, 09:50 AM

i have some experiences with a bug similar to this one. for me similar things happend to me. BUT only while recording game play with shadowplay, a program from nvidia. a soon as i turn it on i cant do shit and have all units selected, cant add hot keys to units, but as soon as i turn it off the hole game runs fine again. so if you have a nvidia video cart and u use shadow play while recording this might be the issue. it also explains the sudden appearing and disappearing from the bug. hope it helped
2 Oct 2016, 10:11 AM

i have some experiences with a bug similar to this one. for me similar things happend to me. BUT only while recording game play with shadowplay, a program from nvidia. a soon as i turn it on i cant do shit and have all units selected, cant add hot keys to units, but as soon as i turn it off the hole game runs fine again. so if you have a nvidia video cart and u use shadow play while recording this might be the issue. it also explains the sudden appearing and disappearing from the bug. hope it helped

Thx for sharing your experience. Effectively, my friend used a program from nvidea to make his own videos. I will ask if it was shadowplay, but I'm pretty sure it is.

And for the moment, he stops using it. For now, he doesn't encounter any bug like this. I will see if it doesn't appear again and hope it will :)

Thx for your help |GB| The Lnt.599 and good day!
2 Oct 2016, 11:00 AM

Had a very similar experience with ukf : the moment an is enters an house I started building tier 2 and then every time I clicked on the tier 2 icon it would select the house where the is were, it stopped the moment is exited the house really weried
2 Oct 2016, 11:51 AM

Posting in the wrong thread, silly me :facepalm:

3 Oct 2016, 06:37 AM

Thx for sharing your experience. Effectively, my friend used a program from nvidea to make his own videos. I will ask if it was shadowplay, but I'm pretty sure it is.

And for the moment, he stops using it. For now, he doesn't encounter any bug like this. I will see if it doesn't appear again and hope it will :)

Thx for your help |GB| The Lnt.599 and good day!

it seems that this bug dies and revives by every different driver update so thats why it might be gone again. sadly for me it is still here. FeelsBadMan

PS: if he still wants to record coh but the bug returns then, try obs or maybe overwolf.
5 Oct 2016, 06:41 AM

it seems that this bug dies and revives by every different driver update so thats why it might be gone again. sadly for me it is still here. FeelsBadMan

PS: if he still wants to record coh but the bug returns then, try obs or maybe overwolf.

OK, thx for your help ! My friend will see in the near future if this bug comes again to life :)

Hope that it will be resolve for you, because this bug avoids you to play correctly and it's very annoying. Have a good day and thx for all !
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS