Login

russian armor

Sturm Offizier's "Mark Target"

24 Sep 2016, 17:11 PM

I have been used this ability quite a lot recently. It's a great ability, no need for changes (Might be a slow down effect to the targeted squad would be nice, but it's fine as it is for now). 

However, I just read the description and also noticed some thing that haven't being explained by stats on "The CoH2 Ability Guide" : It mentions targeted Allies squad will fight more ferociusly cause "Axis take no prisoners so let's fight more ferociously so they won't kill us". So, how is "fighting ferociously" works? Like do the targeted squad get RoF buff or something? Can someone tell me?‎
24 Sep 2016, 17:29 PM

Maybe at one point they did, but atm it looks like the targeted squad only gets x1.5 RA and increased priority.
24 Sep 2016, 17:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2016, 17:29 PMhhhhh
Maybe at one point they did, but atm it looks like the targeted squad only gets x1.5 RA and increased priority.

The thing is the targeted squad get a little icon at the upper left corner of their portrait, saying they are fighting more ferociously (Just check it out in game). So I have no idea what that do. ‎
24 Sep 2016, 17:56 PM

Nah it only gives the targeted squad more recived accuracy
24 Sep 2016, 18:13 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Be it an oversight or bug, that ability has no actual penalty aside from the initial resource cost.
25 Sep 2016, 00:43 AM

This was in the game when OKW released, and was removed ~1 year ago I think as a ninja change. Since Relic is hard to gauge, could be a feature, might be a bug. I give it 40% odds its a bug.
25 Sep 2016, 03:01 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

when I went looking for the stats on it I only noticed the officer squad had changed target priority(not received acc, if i remember right. I wrote that 4 months ago and i prolly forgot.)

soe veryone nearby would shoot at him even if they were shooting something else..IIRC!!

now someone like smith or cruzz prolly know/saw something different but thats what I remember...
4 Oct 2016, 21:08 PM

This was in the game when OKW released, and was removed ~1 year ago I think as a ninja change. Since Relic is hard to gauge, could be a feature, might be a bug. I give it 40% odds its a bug.

+1
That shit was waaaay OP on enemy squads

when I went looking for the stats on it I only noticed the officer squad had changed target priority(not received acc, if i remember right. I wrote that 4 months ago and i prolly forgot.)
soe veryone nearby would shoot at him even if they were shooting something else..IIRC!!
now someone like smith or cruzz prolly know/saw something different but thats what I remember...

Can we check if it's broken or not? I have a feeling it's just a useless gimmick now
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★