Login

russian armor

Krozzfyre Casts!

21 Jul 2013, 10:48 AM

Hey guys,

I recently dipped my toes into streaming and loved it! I've now moved on to doing some casts as well. It has been noted that there aren't many "noob-friendly" or team-game VOD's available. I hope to fill this niche, as well as providing some decent commentary and insights in to tactics. It's very much a work in progress, and any and all feedback is hugely appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/krozzfyrecasts

I don't have a schedule as of yet, but I aim to put one or two up everyday. If there are replays you would like to see cast, please drop me a message either here or on youtube.

I hope that I can be both entertaining and educational for some, whilst others just can get off on my sexiness.

Much love,
Krozzfyre
21 Jul 2013, 15:02 PM
Senior Caster Badge

YAY MORE CASTERS
21 Jul 2013, 15:33 PM

The more the merrier as I see it, the more attention we can bring to the game can only be positive.

I've just drawn up a rough schedule - is this something that you would all like to see?

Monday

Beginner Mondays, going through the basics and assisting new players in to the harsh world of multiplayer

Tuesday

2v2 Tuesdays, putting the spotlight on team-play and assessing complementary army compositions.

Wednesday

Free-for-all, taking some of the more controversial replays and spinning them in a different light. I may also post my own replays on this day if needed.

Thursday

3v3 Thursdays, picking up on some fun games with plenty of action and destruction from PuGs and premades alike.

Friday

4v4 Fridays. Grab a beer, kick up your feet and unwind into the whirlwind of mass chaos as I frantically try and capture as much of the action before my voice gives out.

Saturday

Highlight Fights, dealing with high-level 1v1 and 2v2 play where the most popular and prolific replays are put under scrutiny. I'll be casting it in layman's terms for you all to enjoy and learn.

Sunday

The Hangover Analysis. Stepping away from just replays, I'll investigate further in to the stats side of things and bring the most current news of the meta game to light.

21 Jul 2013, 19:39 PM

21 Jul 2013, 20:43 PM

Nice one, thanks! I've recorded a few more that will go up over night ready for tomorrow. Then I'll focus on sticking to the schedule as much as I can.
21 Jul 2013, 20:53 PM

Subscribed!
Here's a good short action-packed 2v2 to get you started! :D

21 Jul 2013, 21:03 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Subed. You're really putting a ton of effort into this! Nice one!
21 Jul 2013, 21:12 PM

@Qvazar - thanks very much! I'll record it tonight and put it in with the bundle for the overnight upload.

@HelpingHans I have some free time before my career starts in September. If I can get enough momentum behind it then I'll continue casting through then. I'm really enjoying it though, it's quite humbling to be watched and listened to. Maybe not quite on your scale yet though!
21 Jul 2013, 22:08 PM

@Qvazar - thanks very much! I'll record it tonight and put it in with the bundle for the overnight upload.

Great, I'll look for it!
I was playing with my old CoH1 mate, he's only been playing CoH2 for a week today, but I think he'll get really good soon :)
21 Jul 2013, 22:14 PM

Yea! And be on the look-out for a dual-cast from Krozzfyre and me as soon as we find the time to do it with a 3v3 with AllStar's Lollipop in which Soviets don't do as bad apparently, as they usually do. Total need two casters for larger games...

And in other shoutcast news, I've just put a match up from today, which isn't even done uploading as I type this. Excellent match between CcartS03 amd Azza with some impressive tank battles, I'll say that much.

Hopefully this link will be live soon!

http://youtu.be/rwgj6kh7oSU
22 Jul 2013, 08:22 AM

Ok, the overnight bundle has gone up and is ready to be viewed. From this point on I'll try and stick to the schedule and see how that works out. If anyone has any other replays they'd like cast, please do send me some links.

Cheers all!
22 Jul 2013, 08:23 AM

VRL
22 Jul 2013, 09:47 AM

22 Jul 2013, 09:51 AM

You did a great job of this, can't wait to see more of you :D
22 Jul 2013, 21:46 PM

Last bundle went up which features a controversial 1v1 Conscript Spam tactic by BartonPL against Phillip Kyle down in Minsk Pocket. Also as you can see above, we have one of the most nail-biting replays I've had the pleasure of WATCHING, let alone casting. A fantastic 2v2 featuring Qvazar and Tezting playing against Semper Fi [NL] and Zotyesz18HUN, and a true test of my commentating abilities!

I've been busy throughout the day setting up another four casts. I'll be taking a look at a BO3 in the finals of the Japanese CyAC Tournament, and dissecting a replay in the first installment of "2v2 Tuesdays". Enjoy!
27 Jul 2013, 22:41 PM

Just been watching some of these - some really good tips, especially with specific map things on Kholodny, and spending a lot of it with the FOW on is a really good differentiating style.

On the Barton Guard Motor spam - he left a gaping window for a P-IV or especially an Ostwind... don't really get why the German player waited for the Tiger - fear of an SU, maybe? But even then, a Panther and a Panzerwerfer would've been better. Also, a few times he got the HT buttoned... you can actually break out of a button with smoke, which is worth noting.
28 Jul 2013, 10:16 AM

Thanks for that Blovski, I didn't realise that smoke breaks button, so it is something I will pick up on from now.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★