Login

russian armor

August 18th Update

18 Aug 2016, 22:04 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Where are pink Panthers? ...permanent ofc ;)

18 Aug 2016, 22:53 PM
Donator 11

And this music for sneaky rear shot..oh yea! :D
OT: Couldn't care less. If ppl don't like it, dont buy it. And there is this historical button (does it actually work? ).

And we all have to accept so many weird skins in weirder games for weirdest purpose...
18 Aug 2016, 23:30 PM
Patrion 14

I kinda like the OKW skins :D
18 Aug 2016, 23:36 PM

Oh look. More skins that only 50% of people will see.

where are my historical camouflages? <444>_<444>
18 Aug 2016, 23:42 PM

But Soviets got one for free with OKW, back in the day of the VC remastered launch on Steam.

Oh yeah, forgot about those... well, Wehrmacht is still missing cool skins. My baby blue Tiger looks disgusting :(
19 Aug 2016, 00:33 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Jebus fucking christ
19 Aug 2016, 01:38 AM
Lead Artist Badge

Hah, it's ok, I clearly understand a lot of people dont like non-historical skins in a historical game, and it's fine. There is a switch for it in the options, which will solve any possible problems: "Historical Skins Only".

But some people DO like non-historical skins, cos I can see them in streams all the time. So, for that people, I decided to take part in the competition and create as most closed to reality skinpacks as the references and the overal art-direction will allow.

And of course I have ZERO influence on Relic, I am just a poor little girl from Russia, indeed. And couldnt have any influence on a huge international company, even if I wanted so :D
19 Aug 2016, 02:26 AM

Jesus Christ I think Relic wants to be Valve. We're going to have Tigers looking like this soon:

19 Aug 2016, 02:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 23:42 PM0nkija

Oh yeah, forgot about those... well, Wehrmacht is still missing cool skins. My baby blue Tiger looks disgusting :(

I like the most Steel looking one, I rarely play Wehr, but it customs games it looks good~
19 Aug 2016, 02:59 AM

I like the most Steel looking one, I rarely play Wehr, but it customs games it looks good~

There are some very cool ones, like the winter ones ( can't remember the exact name ), but I'm a big fan of the new OKW skins and the ones that we got for free... the war paint ones aren't that bad either for wehr, maybe I got to invest on them for some looks :)
19 Aug 2016, 05:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 21:51 PMMiss101

Lets be serious here for a second;

Nobody asked for anime skins yet you and your partnership with Relic keep on pushing your bullshit cartoon girls propaganda from other games. If you're gonna invest time into making something for the community, make it so its for COH AUDIENCE and not ANIME CARTOON/GAME FANS. Relic could've organised a competition for HISTORICAL SKINS, something thats ALWAYS welcome as an addition, but nope. Lets make anime skins. Anime desu desu xDDDDDDDD

And once again, you're surprised people dislike this update and you show attitude?
I know I'll get nailed to a cross by white knights in the next few posts, but once again - Stop with the anime bullshit. Company of Heroes is 0,00% related to your cartoons.

Hopefull this will get into your head in the future, but I seriously doubt it, you're Russian after all.

Rant over, I'll take my forum ban now.

Just wow.

Who gave you the fuckin right to insult people? Who gave you the fuckin right to spoke from entire community? Who the hell you think you are?

What the hell is wrong with you people, you dont like non-historical skins? USE THE FUCKIN BUTTON, TURN THEM OFF. Leave them for the guys who like them.

I personally dont like most of the "historical" skins, which just looks like unreadable green or brown mess from an in-game distance to me, but I dont fuckin shoutin my personal opinion on a every corner.
19 Aug 2016, 07:51 AM

People talk about historical, so historically, did US build their base in the glorious Pizza layout? Or UK base in Christmas roll?
19 Aug 2016, 08:04 AM
Senior Editor Badge

...Relic could've organised a competition for HISTORICAL SKINS, something thats ALWAYS welcome as an addition, but nope.

Also: Incorrect.

The Warpaint contest actually did include a category for historical skins.
19 Aug 2016, 09:11 AM

COME ON PLEASE add more anime skins or whatever this is supposed to be. maybe next time simply paint all tanks pink.

historical skins or gtfo

and while we are at it:
why do we actually have access to use winter skins on summer maps?
last time ive seen fahu using an entirely white sherman on a summer map. this is beyond awful FailFish
19 Aug 2016, 09:12 AM

cs go skins v coh2 skins gj relic
19 Aug 2016, 09:17 AM

Nobody asked for anime skins yet you and your partnership with Relic keep on pushing your bullshit cartoon girls propaganda from other games. If you're gonna invest time into making something for the community, make it so its for COH AUDIENCE and not ANIME CARTOON/GAME FANS. Relic could've organised a competition for HISTORICAL SKINS, something thats ALWAYS welcome as an addition, but nope. Lets make anime skins. Anime desu desu xDDDDDDDD

And once again, you're surprised people dislike this update and you show attitude?
I know I'll get nailed to a cross by white knights in the next few posts, but once again - Stop with the anime bullshit. Company of Heroes is 0,00% related to your cartoons.

Hopefull this will get into your head in the future, but I seriously doubt it, you're Russian after all.

^
19 Aug 2016, 09:38 AM
Benefactor 115

*Sigh*

> Go Menu
> Click Options
> Click Graphics
> Historical skins only press yes

Problem solved so

19 Aug 2016, 10:18 AM

*Sigh*

> Go Menu
> Click Options
> Click Graphics
> Historical skins only press yes

Problem solved so

I love how people write walls of text to rage about game features that they're not forced to use or even see.
19 Aug 2016, 11:31 AM

Invissed the ragey post, invissed one quoting it.

19 Aug 2016, 11:32 AM
Patrion 14

tbh, i did not even know valkyria chronicle was an anime themed when i just looked at skins. the skins do looks non historical but i do like them because the non historicality give more unique skins.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 31
United States 2
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak