Login

russian armor

EPIC GAME.

29 Nov 2012, 22:44 PM

Have you ever watched stand-up comedy? You might want to get off your high horse every now and then it could be healthy for you, you know.

Right. Because suggesting somebody is homosexual over the Internet is hilarious and it's clearly my sense of humour that's lacking here.

I'll take my high horse and let you get back to your Frankie Boyle and Micky Flannagan Christmas DVDs.
ntd
30 Nov 2012, 01:27 AM
Admin Black Badge

TBH that was some pretty tame chat. Not sure why you guys are going after hans about the chat, he was clearly making a joke in team chat about being close sexually, I laughed. :P

However, it's pretty odd to make such a big deal of that game and chat log as to warrant a post in COH General Discussion and also post it in your fanpage Hans. I mean the game was 36 mins long and the chat wasnt really that bad...I've probably said far worse things and have definitely had people say far worse things to me.
30 Nov 2012, 09:12 AM

Yeah, Good game, those guys needed to be beaten, but other than that, too much drama. Dont take it up too much to your heart...
30 Nov 2012, 11:14 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2012, 01:27 AMntd
TBH that was some pretty tame chat. Not sure why you guys are going after hans about the chat, he was clearly making a joke in team chat about being close sexually, I laughed. :P

However, it's pretty odd to make such a big deal of that game and chat log as to warrant a post in COH General Discussion and also post it in your fanpage Hans. I mean the game was 36 mins long and the chat wasnt really that bad...I've probably said far worse things and have definitely had people say far worse things to me.

Yeah well you know how it is. I am sure if you managed to beat a team that wanted to humiliate you on your stream or something you would want to do the exact same to them ^.^. Also they are a lvl 20 AT and they were playing double brits on Lorraine. Now that's already asking the impossible from dual wehr >.<
30 Nov 2012, 14:12 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Brits suck on Lorraine tbh compared to double US :)
30 Nov 2012, 20:06 PM

I'll ask again, what's the story? They're not in DrinkII or what? Those of you that do wear the tags... do you realize most of the community sees you as one group all lumped together?

Ami,

Kilian and eristoff were from DrinkII team 2 years ago, and one day they started to cheat, when we knew that, Drink team decided to fired them from the group but they dont want delete their profile, so they used the Drink Tag for self-vindication and makes themselves the victim and decided to abuse and cheat more (synch, maphack).
They posted a lot of replay from them where they abused etc to show at the community they were from Drink clan and as u said ....

"the community sees you as one group all lumped together" thats why we made every tourney with Scotch as AntiDrinkBros, the only way to show at the community we arent same as this gays...
2 Dec 2012, 04:11 AM

Jesus H Christ, if calling people gay on the internet in a game offends anyone, just smash your computer.
2 Dec 2012, 05:01 AM

2 Dec 2012, 05:50 AM

OMG, what a bunch of politically correct gays in this forum!

Cheaters gonna cheat. Fuck them.

Nice humiliation of cheaters in this game, Wubbed (lol)
5 Dec 2012, 08:25 AM

Don't mind the gay insult. And yes saying two guys that you obviously dislike and want to insult are sexually close, that is using it in a negative way so it is a insult.

I do mind the "hahaha we beat trash talkers" attitude when you started the trashtalking and trashtalked more than them iirc. Now that might not be true generally for the matches you've had against them, but it holds true if you look at this match in a vacuum.

Honestly though, the match was great and I enjoyed it as well as the commentary so I think it is definitely watchable without minding the insults and trashtalking. Best part was Hans teammate (forgot your nick, sorry) "lying" to Hans about reinforcements to keep him fighting. XD
11 Dec 2012, 11:30 AM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS