Login

russian armor

Automatch with jove as lvl 2 OKW player

14 Aug 2016, 11:17 AM

Hi,

Yesterday i was automatched with jove (USF) as a level 2 OKW player. I tried to fight for the glory of germany, but it was bit unfair. ;) Does that situations happen to other players as well? I am pretty sure we are not at the same skill level...

Regards,
Otis
14 Aug 2016, 11:22 AM

It was probably a placement match if you haven't played much OKW or just a matchup because automatch was low on players, sometimes it happens. I got Angreifen when I was rank 5500 with Soviets over a year back.
14 Aug 2016, 12:14 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Hi,

Yesterday i was automatched with jove (USF) as a level 2 OKW player. I tried to fight for the glory of germany, but it was bit unfair. ;) Does that situations happen to other players as well? I am pretty sure we are not at the same skill level...

Regards,
Otis

If you want to try and keep games within your same level banding, stop and restart the search every couple of minutes if you haven't found a game. The longer you are searching for a game the more chance you have of getting players much higher or lower than you in a game.

It could be as Swiftsabre says, your 10 placement matches where you play against people of all skill levels to see where your starting rank should be
14 Aug 2016, 12:47 PM

[...]
It could be as Swiftsabre says, your 10 placement matches where you play against people of all skill levels to see where your starting rank should be

Thanks for your quick replies gents.

It was my 113th game as OKW and i was level 2 ranked just before the match with jove. So whatever it was, i got 1500 points and i felt honoured to play against jove. :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 40
Germany 33

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment