Login

russian armor

(2 - 4) Véraloir

13 Aug 2016, 10:56 AM

Véraloir

Steam workshop page

sga files

I'm okey with stream and open to critiques.
15 Aug 2016, 14:01 PM

Houses and some of atmosphere settings are updated. Thx for feed back. I'm sorry about i will not be able to add some splats and changing map size which is so hard, but it s good to know what map is need.
16 Aug 2016, 09:19 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Feedback from Fifth Wave

• Recommended amount of points is 10 territory, 2 fuel, and 2 munitions, currently there is only 8 territory, which can pass, but would need playtesting to determine if its acceptable for the map or not.
  • Building balance is off on this map, with different usage types comes higher overall building health, they need to be damaged to compensate or replaced, also the placement of some of them are off.
  • Capture-able territory cover balance is off and needs adjusted to reflect the same for each side.
  • Splat and splines need optimized / blended to better compliment the map visually
  • Atmosphere settings are a little to harsh and ambiet fog seems to be turned off
  • Map size is to small to accomdate the correct amount of minimum OOB area (needs to be AT LEAST 32m's, but I recommend 64)

I see that you watched the stream vod, but still decided to put this here for you just in case.
16 Aug 2016, 10:20 AM

thank you again.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight