Login

russian armor

Mines after patch, a big mess!

23 Jul 2016, 12:51 PM

Mines after patch supposed to suppress, Schumines don't (and maybe others too), heavy engine damage supposed to be removed, its still there.
How can this be dear Relic team? And ok, you didn't notice that when the patch was out but now, after 1 month and its still not fixed. Very disappointing.
Don't get me wrong, i looooove your game but sometimes... man, i want to scream at you.

P.S. USF mortar, how long are you going to leave it like this in the game?

Posted this also at the official forum in hope that Relic will notice that (finally)!
23 Jul 2016, 13:06 PM

schu mines also still do heavy engine damage. Seems like someone forgot about them completely during the change.
23 Jul 2016, 18:47 PM

Suppression from mines seems a bit inconsistent. It may be just the mine type (Schus being unchanged, apparently), or some interaction of cover/distance to squad/I don't know what.
30 Jul 2016, 03:42 AM

yeah, mines are useless against infantry now, you can just use a squad to "sweep" since you will only lose 2 models in the worst case.

And the supression last like 2 seconds on conscripts, every other infantry don't even get suppression.
30 Jul 2016, 13:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2016, 03:42 AMzerocoh
yeah, mines are useless against infantry now, you can just use a squad to "sweep" since you will only lose 2 models in the worst case.

And the supression last like 2 seconds on conscripts, every other infantry don't even get suppression.

Imo mines are not useless now, they just don't do what Relic said they would do.
No suppression, still do heavy engine damage.

A few days ago mines won me a game against a top 50 OST player :D
His Tiger and P4 did a flank on my ISU and drove right into them :crazy:
30 Jul 2016, 21:57 PM

Imo mines are not useless now, they just don't do what Relic said they would do.
No suppression, still do heavy engine damage.

A few days ago mines won me a game against a top 50 OST player :D
His Tiger and P4 did a flank on my ISU and drove right into them :crazy:

read my post again, I never said the mines are useless against vehicles, only against infantry.

in vCoH a mine will pin and take half health from a rifle squad. In coh2 it will just kill 2 models.
30 Jul 2016, 22:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2016, 21:57 PMzerocoh

read my post again, I never said the mines are useless against vehicles, only against infantry.

in vCoH a mine will pin and take half health from a rifle squad. In coh2 it will just kill 2 models.

Yup.

Before the change, I wouldn't take a risk of flanking without sweeping first.

Now I don't care about sweepers. I just take 1 squad to walk into places I want to flank, detonate mines and now I can flank without sweepers :foreveralone:

Sweeping with infantry <444>3
31 Jul 2016, 15:41 PM
Patrion 14

more suppression and larger suppression range please.
31 Jul 2016, 16:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2016, 21:57 PMzerocoh

Sorry, you where right. I didn't see the infantry part. Bus still, you cant say that they are useless. Allied mines take out two models so almost every OST infantry unit must retreat after hitting one.
31 Jul 2016, 19:45 PM

From my experience the mine suppression should be normalized, if even one model is hit, the squad should be suppressed. Currently the more members are "hit", the more it suppresses. (can't say for certain, seems like it tho)

Gets a bit frustrating if you're trying to protect a flank with mines and one of your opponents soldiers from a squad decides to run up front and sacrifice himself for the greater good.
31 Jul 2016, 20:09 PM

And Tellerminen are still bugged against British tanks. Sometimes they trigger, sometimes they don't. Sometimes the triggered mines will deal damage, sometimes they won't. For a mine as expensive as that, there shouldn't be any randomness on a weapon that already relies on you opponent randomly driving over it...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★