Login

russian armor

[1v1] Wehr vs Soviet

21 Jul 2016, 05:39 AM

ostheerostheer vssovietssoviets

YouMadBro vs TetrisRanger

Would appreciate if someone can tell me what I did wrong in this game? At the end I had more damage and better K/D ratio but still lost. I know one thing at the end was that my PzIV were no match vs IS2. However usually my games doesn't last long enough for them to get an IS2. I also feel like I had the upper hand mid-game really but not sure what I could of done to exploit it. I'm not exactly a new player per se and I do use tactical map and hotkeys.

Any constructive criticism and pointers would be appreciated!
21 Jul 2016, 10:05 AM

I´ll look at it
22 Jul 2016, 00:02 AM

I´ll look at it

thank you
22 Jul 2016, 21:03 PM

I´m really sorry farcus, that I still did not review your replay, but I have something else to do.

Tomorrow I´ll look at it. (if nothing happens)
22 Jul 2016, 21:38 PM

take your time man i appreciate you taking your time thanks man
23 Jul 2016, 21:29 PM

-Nice commader rooster and commader choice in game

- in early game you should cap your fuel first with hmg and rush house with pios so you don´tt lose your side once opponent try to attack it because you give him free house

- place your t1 as near to fuel as you can, the sooner the better because it shortens distane grens need to walk

- at 3:00 you almost lost game because you DIDN´T get that house

-why you went 2hmgs against t2 soviet, they are good against conscript spam but not against maxims and mortars, get another gren or mortar instaed

-nice counteratack withou your 444

- when you dismaned at gun you should also kill those cons, there was model almost without health but you didnt pursue him, also it would be much better if you cap that at gun instaed of destryoing it

- you almost killed t70 at 11 minute, why you didnt pursue it with fullhealth 222 while retreatimg the another, it would surely kill it and you would win the game if you pressed to his cut off while kepping him ocuppied by 444

- why you didnt place more tellers or get at gun, t70 is nasty

- you decrewed mortar why you ddint kill it by those shrecks ?

- why are you sitting with whole army on your VP, move it to enemy cut off so he have to fight it or lose resources

- stupid mg loss, stupid mortar loss, stupid at gun loss. those weapons were lying there 20 minutes until he get them, why you didnt cap them back or at least destroy them ? also you lost som menay squads and only bought pgrens with shrecks, grens are better they dont bleed so much ,pgrens are luxury unit that stop chargers. aslo pak < shrecks because of range and stun, but both together is best ofcourse

- push, push ,push youre winning now you killed his both t70s and got stug e, push push push

- uh eh, why you tech for p4 when youre 1 commad point to tiger, tiger is best unit you can get why you didnt wait for it or get it later, you almost always had fuel for it but you stayed at panzers

-stupid pio loss to grenade

- nice suchka kill, you would have win right now if you went tiger not oswind he lacked fuel

-lategame you lost only because you lost many squads and didnt get tiger and counters to is2. you needed doblepak so bad, but you only had 2 AI tanks (oswind and stug e) when is2 came out.

I dont get it why you´ve got stug e and oswind, later panzers when you could went tiger. He had no fuel and if youve got tiger at 13 cp he could not counter it and at time when he get is2 you would have 2stugs or paks.

And dont lose team weapons and if you acidantally lose them do everything to recap them.

Hope I helped you

Hector
30 Jul 2016, 08:15 AM

thank you hector!, definitely take your suggestion into consideration next time
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak