Login

russian armor

[1v1] Wehr vs Soviet

20 Jul 2016, 22:18 PM

This is my first time playing against Soviets and the second 1v1 of my life.
I'm trying to keep the pace, but once he got that mortar and the bombing, I lost mid control and I couldn't take it back. Probably a lot of mistakes from me, my sniper was doing absolutely nothing on the second half.

I think I got anxious and I didn't wait for the Panzer V to counter his armor. The constant mortars kept me from building AT guns (at least on my mind, I am probably wrong here).

I couldn't quite flank his mid, one time my sniper had sight to kill the mortars but the fog of wars tricked me.

Probably wrong Commander too...

long way to go =)

Thanks any input!!
21 Jul 2016, 10:06 AM

I´ll give it a look.

Don´t worry you will get better the more you play.

22 Jul 2016, 21:04 PM

Sorry Sigili, I haven´t time to watch it, but I shall look at it tomorrow (if nothing extra happens)
22 Jul 2016, 21:43 PM

Sorry Sigili, I haven´t time to watch it, but I shall look at it tomorrow (if nothing extra happens)

OH, thank you for your time and for any input :)
24 Jul 2016, 16:11 PM

You was always better than him from beginning to end.

You harassed his fuel and hold your in early game wiped his squads and hold mid.

In mid game you did well with 222 and easily killed his t70 without any problems.

But you was passive. Once you´ve got p4 you should have make big push and completely zone him out of mid ground and his fuel.

Also you was stockpickling so many mp, you had 1200 mp mid game amd 2500 lategame. If you created lot of pgrens with that and simply outswarm him you would have won, and im not even saying you´ve had 500 munny that should have been used for SCAS.

Or if you get at least 2 paks to counter his su-2x t34/76 combo.

Rly, this was your match ,you was winner and if you´ve got more squads for that mp and push him hard with 2xp4 you would have won. Not saying you could also made epic comeback lategame with 2 pak, panther (you built t4 but didn´t build panther) pgrens and stukas.

So all in all remeber to spend resources on your level rank, because apart from this, you was better in all parts vs him.

And if you was having problem with his mortars simply build 2, you had so many goddamn resources
24 Jul 2016, 22:41 PM

SCAS

Sorry, what does SCAS mean?

You was always better than him from beginning to end.

You harassed his fuel and hold your in early game wiped his squads and hold mid.

In mid game you did well with 222 and easily killed his t70 without any problems.

But you was passive. Once you´ve got p4 you should have make big push and completely zone him out of mid ground and his fuel.

Also you was stockpickling so many mp, you had 1200 mp mid game amd 2500 lategame. If you created lot of pgrens with that and simply outswarm him you would have won, and im not even saying you´ve had 500 munny that should have been used for SCAS.

Or if you get at least 2 paks to counter his su-2x t34/76 combo.

Rly, this was your match ,you was winner and if you´ve got more squads for that mp and push him hard with 2xp4 you would have won. Not saying you could also made epic comeback lategame with 2 pak, panther (you built t4 but didn´t build panther) pgrens and stukas.

So all in all remeber to spend resources on your level rank, because apart from this, you was better in all parts vs him.

And if you was having problem with his mortars simply build 2, you had so many goddamn resources

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it.
I got anxious and spammed the P4, the Panther came out at the very last few seconds.

I'll take notes on the pgrens, infantry and watchout my resources more carefully, thank you = )
25 Jul 2016, 16:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jul 2016, 22:41 PMSigilli

Sorry, what does SCAS mean?

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it.
I got anxious and spammed the P4, the Panther came out at the very last few seconds.

I'll take notes on the pgrens, infantry and watchout my resources more carefully, thank you = )

sorry I forgot youre completely new ;)

stuka close air support - that airstrike where 2 stukas loitrs attack enemy panzers
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★