russian armor

Sturmpanther:- lGBlThe Hooligan486

12 Jul 2016, 10:49 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

12 Jul 2016, 10:50 AM
Senior Referee Badge

12 Jul 2016, 13:56 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Could you have a look at this replay for me Sturmpanther. Don't know what i did wrong.... My luck was -1000, but still what could i have done? I hate these kind of games :*( :*( :*(
Btw, i might have been a bit salty while uploading this replay ^^
12 Jul 2016, 18:35 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Could you have a look at this replay for me Sturmpanther. Don't know what i did wrong.... My luck was -1000, but still what could i have done? I hate these kind of games :*( :*( :*(
Btw, i might have been a bit salty while uploading this replay ^^

1) min 3 you still have no big fuel point, because left side you are not connected!

2) build sandbag with your Volskgrens, while you are capping points. On big fuel/muni points it will be complete in time ( min 7 you did one)

3) Well your Luchs died very fast. Next time, when you see his pak allready, use your luchs defensiv on the right side. Your luchs is faster then his pak. So when he use his pak on the right side, go left side with luchs

4) min 12 you lost allready too many untis, game is over. ( Luchs, 2 Sturmpios+ flamer, Kübel, 2 Volks)

5) Hm, Firestorm, hm.
Don't think that you needed it. If you want to fight on longrange left side go Sturmoff+ Panzerfüssi; or Light Jaegers into Ostwind

6) After losing squad to 1 demo --> Get minesweeper, because normally then more demos/ mines are waiting for you :) But you had no muni because of 2 Flamerpios

7) Your enemie was higher ranked then you. So don't give up my friend :)

(Lucky that I had time today for that, because server maintaince are coming today)
12 Jul 2016, 20:06 PM
Senior Referee Badge

1) min 3 you still have no big fuel point, because left side you are not connected!

2) build sandbag with your Volskgrens, while you are capping points. On big fuel/muni points it will be complete in time ( min 7 you did one)

3) Well your Luchs died very fast. Next time, when you see his pak allready, use your luchs defensiv on the right side. Your luchs is faster then his pak. So when he use his pak on the right side, go left side with luchs

4) min 12 you lost allready too many untis, game is over. ( Luchs, 2 Sturmpios+ flamer, Kübel, 2 Volks)

5) Hm, Firestorm, hm.
Don't think that you needed it. If you want to fight on longrange left side go Sturmoff+ Panzerfüssi; or Light Jaegers into Ostwind

6) After losing squad to 1 demo --> Get minesweeper, because normally then more demos/ mines are waiting for you :) But you had no muni because of 2 Flamerpios

7) Your enemie was higher ranked then you. So don't give up my friend :)

(Lucky that I had time today for that, because server maintaince are coming today)
Thx for the feedback! Good tip of the sandbags, totally forgot about that ^^
13 Jul 2016, 09:48 AM
Senior Referee Badge

Hey sturmpanther,
I have another question ^^
When should i go medic and when should i go mechanized?
And if i go mechanized, should i go for the panzer headquarter or for medic into kommand panther?
13 Jul 2016, 09:51 AM
Senior Referee Badge

Hey Sturmpanther,
Can you check out this game? This game i had some better micro things, but there are always things that i don't see that can improve... Do you see any of them ^^
BTW Only check out this game if you have time. In the end i won this game, so if you don't have time, don't check the game ^^

EDIT: i might upload this game to my yt, so you don't have to watch the replay you can also watch the video later :)

EDIT EDIT: Video is not going to be uploaded, something went really wrong with the recording lol ^^
13 Jul 2016, 10:17 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Hey sturmpanther,
I have another question ^^
When should i go medic and when should i go mechanized?
And if i go mechanized, should i go for the panzer headquarter or for medic into kommand panther?

vs USA --> Mechanized

vs Brits--> medic

vs Soviets: He goes T1 --> mechanized; he goes cons and T2 --> medic

If you go Mechanized, don't go for T4 after that. You need medic in late. And yes get Ostwinds/ Kommandopanther for example. But sometimes you iwll need good antiinf, so Panzerfüssi+ Sturmoffizer can work as well. But then you need a good Puma micro and raktenwerfer :)

13 Jul 2016, 10:22 AM
Senior Referee Badge

vs USA --> Mechanized

vs Brits--> medic

vs Soviets: He goes T1 --> mechanized; he goes cons and T2 --> medic

If you go Mechanized, don't go for T4 after that. You need medic in late. And yes get Ostwinds/ Kommandopanther for example. But sometimes you iwll need good antiinf, so Panzerfüssi+ Sturmoffizer can work as well. But then you need a good Puma micro and raktenwerfer :)

Thx :)
14 Jul 2016, 21:27 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Played an intern 1vs1 and talked about it :)
10 Aug 2016, 09:10 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

;)

For our last 1vs1 on langres:

A) Cap with your kübel first the left point near the base. not the 2 one

B) Nice push with your sturmpio. You have 2 option go for muni or for fuel. Depends how you want to play.

C) 5-6 min don't build a raktenwerfer vs soviets. the t70 comes around 8-10 min, when both side has half side.

D) around min 6 i decapped you and you run with all your inf forward to my inf. so you got very long time no fuel+ muni

E) Don't use falli doc. Replace it with the light jeagers+ ostwind doc.

F) Next time try to rush for a luchs vs maxims spam and light jeagers. Then build raktenwerfer/ puma and wait for ostwind spam. But care you need your puma/ 2 raktenwerfer to kill soviets tank then.

G) because ISG is a defensive and kind of RNG.

H) Midgame i played bad^^ Had 250 fuel and 1000 manpower, my tech to t4 cames very late. Katja and su85 coudl be faster out normally. And then yoru trust in your ISG get in trouble vs Katja.
I can go for katja, because i had your fuel as well. Because you were in a defensiv gameplay.

I) After you lost your first troup vs a demo, don't cap my right side fuel/ vp without a minesweeper! If your enemie build allready 1 demo means, there will be more^^

Nice to see that you build often sandback, mines and lose your volks only vs demos!! Good job!
10 Aug 2016, 10:30 AM
Senior Referee Badge

Thx for the feedback! ^^
12 Aug 2016, 09:11 AM
Senior Referee Badge

There you go :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L