russian armor

New things

10 Jul 2016, 08:01 AM

Everything as usual Except katitof beeing banned

LUL really?

ok. i should have read the entire thread before posting

/ignoreThis
10 Jul 2016, 10:46 AM

The hell are you talking about, we can't add models, yet.

I agree, it's about time they finally add the possibility to add / change models in CoH 2 mods.
Without that, mods are much less interesting.

Let's face it, the only reason adding models is not yet possible is because they knew people would make stuff that looks miles better than their own work (not saying their work sucks, but that's how it always was, e.g. in CoH 1) in no time, and then they can't sell new stuff anymore.
Since I don't see them adding another faction, real modding (as in changing models) should finally be unlocked!
10 Jul 2016, 12:26 PM

new 100% accurate unlimited range USF mortar
10 Jul 2016, 12:31 PM
Donator 11

he was banned because his destructive behavior he would raid threads not to post his opinion or suggest some changes , he was there just to point the finger and troll , he never say his opinion (or doesn't have one) so he was there just to make the thread 1-2 page longer

You can't get banned for posting :D Omega_Warriors explanation seems much more belivable.
10 Jul 2016, 14:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jul 2016, 10:46 AMFluffi

I agree, it's about time they finally add the possibility to add / change models in CoH 2 mods.
Without that, mods are much less interesting.

Let's face it, the only reason adding models is not yet possible is because they knew people would make stuff that looks miles better than their own work (not saying their work sucks, but that's how it always was, e.g. in CoH 1) in no time, and then they can't sell new stuff anymore.
Since I don't see them adding another faction, real modding (as in changing models) should finally be unlocked!

Don't count on it for 2 more years until the end of their "5 year plan", they're not done with milking this cow, yet.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 59
unknown 18
Germany 14
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %