Login

russian armor

Ostheer Panther Moving Accuracy

5 Jul 2016, 01:57 AM

Give me Jagdpanther. Kappa
5 Jul 2016, 02:06 AM

Also / alternatively, standardize reload so we can stop micro more effectively ( it means we'd have stop accuracy while practically on the move if we time it right :D )
5 Jul 2016, 04:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Jul 2016, 22:35 PMClerv

I think the replies here have raised logical valid points on the current state of play. The axis tanks appear balanced this way for a reason.

Lol fat carnt glad he's out of politics.
5 Jul 2016, 23:17 PM

+1 OP its a change long requested
6 Jul 2016, 21:00 PM

mmm no not with out some sacrifice to frontal armor or speed it is still plenty capable of chasing down tanks especially injured ones even missing some shots. Great survivabilty with blitzkreig race car reverse, optional smoke, and great frontal armor. I mean it can even get snarred and out run at infantry that would be broken as shit it would chase everything down with little risk.
6 Jul 2016, 21:11 PM

Weird, my friend, who is top player, complaint why StuG and Brummbar are UP but Panther is opposite.

But while we are at this topic, I would like to mention some stats about moving accuracy.

Soviet
SU-76, T34-76, SU-85, T34-85, KV1: 0.5 <- Suffer same thing with German tank
Sherman: 0.75

USF
Sherman, M4A3E8, M10, M36: 0.75 <- USF feature for paper armor or pea-shooting gun

UKF
Firefly, Churchill: 0.75 <- Kind of understandable
Cromwell, Comet: 0.75 <-What the... Relic copy-paste make these vehicles too useful for chasing

German
All except OKW panther: 0.5
OKW panther(not command tank): 0.65

As for me, I would rise all vehicle moving acc to 0.6, while nerf UKF moving acc to 0.6 at the same time.

The problem comes then all those allied vehicles you mentioned have a terrible chance to pen the front of the panther or don't pen it that great. I use the comet all the time its not unusual for it to bounce 3 shots in a row. Panther on the other hand has a small chance that the comet will bounce. It doesen't matter how fast you fire if you can't pen the tanks your fighting.

Edit* thought you were comparing reload not accuracy on the move my fault

6 Jul 2016, 22:29 PM

Lol fat carnt glad he's out of politics.

haha you from Oz too?
7 Jul 2016, 00:27 AM

It's fine as is, as long as it gets a 20 fuel reduction.
8 Jul 2016, 08:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2016, 22:29 PMClerv

haha you from Oz too?

Land of substandard internets- lucky CHO2 doesn't need that much bandwidth.
9 Jul 2016, 22:08 PM

Short version: No

long version:

I am starting to hate how the high moving accuracy trivialize the importance of shoot and scoot. The sherman's gun stabilizer were primitive and fragile. Most tank crew removed it.

There's a definite power creep as a result of the UKF tanks, but I am oppose to buffing the axis tank to meet them. Some of the gun state on the UKF tank should be nerf.

Lastly, the panther would benefit more with a faster reload speed. Its 50 range is wasted since the panther should be in the front, not sniping from the bank. Even the comet's 50 range is questionable.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★