Login

russian armor

Balance after june 2016 patch.

2 Jul 2016, 01:16 AM

Dear Relic, I think you or your loyal bot will make this note invisible or you or your loyal users just ban me. Anyway.
After 3 weeks of your patch, okw become very vulnerable. Any experience that I gain by playing since first day of WFA was wasted. 1- Volks' panzerfaust is more expensive than grenadiers' panzerfaust and it less effective. 2- OKW tanksare not able to delt enough damage. For example panzer4 is more expensive than Kromvel (sorry fore pure grammar and mistakes) yet panzer4 is not able to penetrate brit tank. no problems with soviet or american tanks. but it doesnt matter, as soviets and americans have superiority in quantity (soviets) and quality (americans). 3- Mg34 is available after putting 1st hq. this is madness, no comment. 4- even after fixing bug with american tanks, for 3 games in row, american tanks (all of them) shooting more accurate and simply better than most of okw tanks.
Despite the fact that my moaning wont cause any effect and wont make U return okw to its normal position by making volks more dangerous for infantry and tank more deadly for enemy tanks, so despite all of it, i wish on day u get inspired and do something that give some counter tactics and possibilities against allied spammers and blobers. I wish u do smth against british mortar and bofors, against new mortar for US and against instant spam of penal battalions (that actually doesnt matter).
P.S. If u or some of your loyal user would say that I am noob, idiot, full of ignorance and simply should stop playing this game, I agree, it might be true but I also would like to send u on 7 letters, as one time u get rekt for your pathetic and miserable campaign. Soon it comes to your multiplayer.
Sincerely yours
Violent Eruption.
Hux
2 Jul 2016, 01:41 AM
Patrion 14

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 32
Australia 14
Russian Federation 10
unknown 6
Peru 4