Login

russian armor

JagdPanther - can we hope RELIC?

1 Jul 2016, 19:37 PM

There are already multiple units which fill that role.

Thanks to high production values and perfect design, the vCoh still has a decent playerbase and servers are online. I would highly recommend to play that game and try the unit there.

i already wanted to say cheers to you, because this could have been the first non stupid comment you would have ever made. but then i found out that you are not katitof (i only looked at avatars first). LUL!
1 Jul 2016, 19:41 PM

On steppes, during ranged fights nashorn was better just becouse it was more reliable, had better gun (better accurancy and penetration) and open crew compartment (could shoot at full frequency much longer).

nashorn & jagdpanther have the exactly same gun
maybe you are thinking of the "sturer emil" self propelled gun for example, which is basically like the nashorn, but has the pak 44 mounted on it (jagdtiger gun)
1 Jul 2016, 21:33 PM
Donator 11

nashorn & jagdpanther have the exactly same gun
maybe you are thinking of the "sturer emil" self propelled gun for example, which is basically like the nashorn, but has the pak 44 mounted on it (jagdtiger gun)

I was sure that nashorn and elephant used longer gun, just becouse the jpanther one is mounted in front of vehicle. But it looks like you are right, this is different version of same gun, with same barrel length. This must have been a nightmare to go through any obstacles with such a vehicle, sounds almost as terrible as ISU-122.

Also I don't like the design of jtiger and emil. These 2 were too heavy and had way too low manouverablility to be used efficiently. Aditionally the 128mm gun was too expensive and 3rd reich couldn't deliver enough of them even though both vehicles were build in tiny numbers. The heaviest sensible design was ferdinand/elephant and this was only thanks to hybrid engine that gave it good acceleration and thus manouverability (for a super heavy ofc).
10 Jul 2016, 19:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jul 2016, 14:27 PMGrim
What will it do that the jagdpanzer or jagdtiger doesn't already do?

Its a great TD but its role is already filled in the game.

So maybe people could get to chose version like between M10 and Hellcat.
10 Jul 2016, 22:21 PM

So maybe people could get to chose version like between M10 and Hellcat.

definitely wouldn't mind something like this being implemented. So many units that have very similar roles and would overlap if added to the current unit roster. Swapping them like in vCoH would be great fun if you ask me:)
12 Jul 2016, 23:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jul 2016, 14:27 PMGrim
What will it do that the jagdpanzer or jagdtiger doesn't already do?

Its a great TD but its role is already filled in the game.

Mobility. It uses the panther chassis with the wallop of a pak43.

But i fail to see why the game needs yet another tank killer for the Axis. I'd Be a bit more interested in the Hummel to make an appearance.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 100
South Africa 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment