Login

russian armor

USF vehicle cew bug

27 Jun 2016, 18:04 PM

This is an answer for Kruppsteel and Predator's camo!
Now all faction have futuristic technology.

Cleatly L2P
27 Jun 2016, 18:11 PM

i really would of kept to yourself, could you imagine what would happen if i posted about how to mix axis and allies factions for automatch?
27 Jun 2016, 18:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 08:11 AMImSkemo

I think they have a bad version control practice .. they assign a bug on a dev or a group and when the group pulls version of code to work on testing and fixing another group is working on another fix in final product when the implement code changes they fucked up,,

This happened in my team ( not game coding , i work on BigData) this only happend coz that time there a lot of us dint adhere to coding practice and cut corners to push the fixes within deadlines.. but we learnt our lessons and next time we quoted fix time we added extra hours so we dont fuk up like this..

Relic doesnt seem to have it.. keep making these fukups every time..

I wonder if they even have some SCM. Maybe they have some net folder where they just sync source code :D :D :D .
27 Jun 2016, 18:34 PM

Just use smoke and flank

losing against this bug is L2P issue
27 Jun 2016, 18:56 PM

We made a strawpoll just to see where people are on the whole ban or no ban discussion for those who have used the bug and actively used it.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10603565
27 Jun 2016, 19:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 18:11 PMGenObi
i really would of kept to yourself, could you imagine what would happen if i posted about how to mix axis and allies factions for automatch?

Yes, the issue would have bin dealt with quicker, than having hand full of people exploiting it for longer period of time. The issue would have bin used by a lot of people in the beginning yes, but that would only force relic to fix the problem faster. So i think you should at least send a bug report to relic.
Hux
27 Jun 2016, 19:28 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 12:44 PMLümmel

For me cheating is using a third party tool to gain advantages. Abusing certain mechanics and bugs has always existed in coh2 and will probably always exist.

I can't believe this.. What about if multiple players were involved in intentional match fixing in a tournament to ensure certain players go through? no 'third party' software involved there and I would still class that as cheating, wouldn't you?

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 12:44 PMLümmel
This is Relics fuck up. Abusing bugs is disgusting, dont get me wrong, but its up to Relic to fix their code.

This is a separate issue. I agree with you here 100% and it is up to Relic to fix their code. Its also up to them to nail every dick who has been abusing it to the wall, no matter how popular they are in the community OR how far up the ladder they are.

The only way I see to discourage people from abusing bugs like this in future en masse is to make abuse of stuff like this come with a heavy punishment from Relic. That becomes even more important when it takes them weeks to implement bug fixes.

I'd love to see abusers get a ladder reset and only be able to get automatch games with other abusers. that would be immense! in fact, while we're at it I'd make it so they were stuck with some kind of special 'novelty' faceplate and skins that they cant get rid of so everyone can see!

Inb4 half of the playerbase unable to automatch and with novelty skins..
27 Jun 2016, 19:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 18:32 PMMettiu

I wonder if they even have some SCM. Maybe they have some net folder where they just sync source code :D :D :D .

i think they might have some rudimentary form of it.. even if they had .. looking at how many times old bugs come back i think they dont synch up a lot of hotfixes that they apply on code..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★