Login

russian armor

Stug + pak combo

25 Jun 2016, 06:11 AM

Permanently Banned
What is the best positioning for a stug + pak combo to prevent armor flanks?
25 Jun 2016, 09:50 AM

Place some teller on flanks, always have gren nearby them to faust it and preferably have some infantry in from of at guns/ stug so you can spot them sooner. It depends a lot on map, but I preffer to keep them litlle behind main line if enemy is agressive with tanks and then when tanks trike infantry I can quickly move stug + paks there and give him some nasty suprise (if he attacked grens he will get even fausted). I dont prefer stug and paks in front line if enemy went medium spam or lot of lights because of possible flanking. By this way you can always respond to any armored thread quickly enaought but still dont get flanked (only litlle behind front line).

And dont forget tellers on good spots.

If enemy went some heavy tanks it is good idea to have some spotter (pio) and put stugs and paks in front line, possibly stun that tank and then faust if if it is not supported. I still tend to cover flanks by mines and grens so I have always faust when thinks get hard. And use turret jam on stug and stun with paks.

Hope I help you
25 Jun 2016, 09:54 AM

It might be me but i do not completely understand your question, you can pretty much position them however you want. If you have proper infantry support and maybe a mine or 2, getting flanking really shouldn't be to much of a issue.

one tip i can give is to keep a little space in between them, that way one of the two will always be able to fire in case you get circeld.

Another thing you can try is using the Stug as bait, and use the pak stun ability when you lure the opponents tank in.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 34
Germany 25
Korea, Republic Of 1
Germany 49

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %