Login

russian armor

A USF Fanboy's Plea

27 Jun 2016, 13:33 PM

Turbo mortar is not even the worst ...

They need to fix AGAIN the vehicule crew abuse... 1 Entire week with Turbo USF vehicules, with insane ROF, insane Range ...

Its hard to defend Relic those days ...
27 Jun 2016, 18:26 PM

I agree that the USF with this mortar is insane. USF needed a smoke thrower with some light AI, not a better version of the Ost mortar that vets near instantly, has better vet available and in a faction that focuses on a strong early game.
27 Jun 2016, 18:33 PM

So is the accuracy considered a bug or is the sniper mortar working as intended?

Aside from that I agree with bean. They just need a t0 grade mortar. Smoke, maybe expensive flame rounds, or wide spread on regular attacks. Just need something to dislodge garrisoned mgs. This is an all around best mortar in the game.
27 Jun 2016, 18:45 PM
Developer Relic Badge

As I keep saying, it should have been a light mortar with good ROF and accuracy along with mobility to keep up with mobile riflemen, but with less range and has a much worse damage profile compared to the standard mortars where it'll almost never kill a full health model. This way it can still force people off if they decide to sit in one place, but it won't nuke them and has to be used closer to the front.

You want something more akin to the longer range mortars, get a Pack Howie.
27 Jun 2016, 18:50 PM

Now with the mortar, US rifles don't need smoke anymore. Or give it to german grens too.
27 Jun 2016, 19:01 PM

Relic, I am a man of few needs. All I want to do is wake up in the morning, drink my cup of good 'Ole American joe, and bash some Nazis into the ground with my riflemen.

I like to think that that makes me simple, that I do not need much to keep me happy. I'm fine with the fact that US support weapons needed extra micro and we're more reliant on their mobility than anything else.

For the love of god, we did not want a turbo mortar. Long did the ostheer mortar and the heavy mortar reign supreme over the battlefields, punishing stationary troops for stopping, or even just taking breathers. Us US players remember that pain, and we wish not to bring that terror back to the battlefield twofold.

All we wanted was a shitty, short range, manpower only smoke dispenser, so that we could open up more playstyles. Teching nades every game between the first officer and the first light vehicle is oh so tedious, after all.

Instead, you gave us a literal god gun, made in the forges of detroit, and blessed by the Spirit of capitalism itself.

You Have Made USF ridiculous, to the point where I can't even find a match without the chance of my enemy dropping before I can inform him of my intentions. I don't think I can play another USF game until the mortar is balanced. I just want to be American again without feeling ashamed of who i choose to be.

Yours respectfully,
A concerned fanboy

But but, guys you wanted easy wins! There they are, why are you complaining? Isn't this why every single allied fanboy cried in the rain? They had to work for their wins. Now you have what you wanted. Enjoy, shut up, and wach the game die. Hahaha.
27 Jun 2016, 19:33 PM

USF needs to be brought in line if coh2 must survive.Its the New OKW ,blatantly OP unit abuse...massed rifle blobbing,OP mortar abuse,overperforming stuart abuse.Needs serious nerfs.
27 Jun 2016, 19:54 PM

This way it can still force people off if they decide to sit in one place,

Grens and the HMG42 need to literally sit in one place to have a chance against RM.

Bad idea.
27 Jun 2016, 20:00 PM

Grens and the HMG42 need to literally sit in one place to have a chance against RM.

Bad idea.

I have been playing Ostheer wrong the entire time. Here I was, trying to blitzkrieg with 4 222s all the time. Man what a bummer!
27 Jun 2016, 20:09 PM

At least you know how to play now.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
27 Jun 2016, 20:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 19:01 PMJohnnyB

But but, guys you wanted easy wins! There they are, why are you complaining? Isn't this why every single allied fanboy cried in the rain? They had to work for their wins. Now you have what you wanted. Enjoy, shut up, and wach the game die. Hahaha.

This is a strawman argument if I ever saw one. Please consider the importance of developing interesting build orders and remember that the people asking for this mortar expected a much different beast.

Bad idea.

If they go for a mortar they have 1 less Rifle so the idea is to bring them some power in exchange. If you see an opponent go mortar he will have less capping power and limited ability to leave his mortar unguarded. The USF mortar helps against Ost MG spam no question, that's the point. Diversify your army and see how it goes after the USF mortar gets nerfed.

27 Jun 2016, 20:14 PM

I am more a fan of a "shitty smoke dispenser" than a "T0 turbo pack howie"
27 Jun 2016, 23:28 PM

Thiere is no point in complaning of unblanced things since relic patching team kinda looks and acts like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0w9VDSU_dw
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS