Login

russian armor

Volks

• This thread is locked
24 Jun 2016, 01:21 AM

Since Im unable to micro I demand volks be return to control-A shrek doom blobs so I can win games again. All these people tell me that I have a tier 0 AT gun but I tell them to fuck off because that requires too much scary micro for me. In fact I think that Relic should make the upgrade 5 shreks and 5 stg44s one for each hand of the models while also making them as resilient as obers because I only play okw and want to burn all Reich haters.

The community might think this is bad for balance but the community doesn't know shit and I top 2000 so I know what I'm saying.

While your at it make the Kubel have the same armor as a KT ty
24 Jun 2016, 01:23 AM

Since Im unable to micro I demand volks be return to control-A shrek doom blobs so I can win games again. All these people tell me that I have a tier 0 AT gun but I tell them to fuck off because that requires too much scary micro for me. In fact I think that Relic should make the upgrade 5 shreks and 5 stg44s one for each hand of the models while also making them as resilient as obers because I only play okw and want to burn all Reich haters.

The community might think this is bad for balance but the community doesn't know shit and I top 2000 so I know what I'm saying.

While your at it make the Kubel have the same armor as a KT ty
this is some quality shit post right here
24 Jun 2016, 01:28 AM

this is some quality shit post right here

Shhh You gonna give it away

uh I mean this is 100% real post
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L