Login

russian armor

OKW LeFH 18 Artillery

16 Jun 2016, 21:55 PM

Looking forward to getting my lefhs vet 5.
16 Jun 2016, 22:13 PM

Looking forward to getting my lefhs vet 5.

Just took a poke in the game files.

Vet 1 bonus +10% more loud
Vet 2 bonus +5% barrel length
Vet 3 bonus +2% more paint
Vet 4 bonus additional +10% more loud
Vet 5 bonus precision atom bomb launch for 90 munitions
16 Jun 2016, 23:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2016, 22:13 PMNapalm

why??????? atleast give it 5% more paint.. this is unfair
16 Jun 2016, 23:14 PM

The actual one would be
Vet 1 increased %20 sight range
Vet 2 + %100 move speed
Vet 3 pen from 600 to 1000
Vet 4 + %10 more rotation
Vet 5 0 cooldown
(Vet 5 req same as old hetzer )
17 Jun 2016, 00:41 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

GG headsets hearing gunshot bug
17 Jun 2016, 01:44 AM
Patrion 27

I was hoping for the 251 HT for OKW but recon for Fals and lefh for Fortifications both seem like solid choices.
17 Jun 2016, 04:26 AM

This mandess neds to be reverted. OKW is not supposed to be campy faction, which rewards defensive play, dont make it OKWmacht.
17 Jun 2016, 04:45 AM

It's fine Jadame. I'm still sad that the Luff paradrop strafes still don't do anything though.
17 Jun 2016, 05:03 AM
Patrion 14

so its a 600mp lefh? i thought it would be a offmap call in arty with same stat as lefh shells...
17 Jun 2016, 05:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2016, 04:26 AMJadame!
This mandess neds to be reverted. OKW is not supposed to be campy faction, which rewards defensive play, dont make it OKWmacht.

It would just be one doctrine.
17 Jun 2016, 05:46 AM

Fairly speaking I was enjoying the MG42 call in buh eh, they were overlapping and took from Wehr's "uniqueness" as a whole while at least the lefh is taking away the uniqueness from just a few doctrines, having both the PaK and lefh in one reminds me of that underused Wehr doc.

Edit: Hull Down for OKW would have also been nice to have but I suppose would have required more work from Relic to implement rather than the lefh since the Jagdtiger was found to have a hull down in the alpha/beta files.
17 Jun 2016, 05:49 AM

Its not fine by any means. This patch puts OKW back in a spot where they can win just by being OKW even more.

Before bar blobs could ruin volks blobs easily, you can say goodbye to this now thanks to supression.

Before trucks can be destroyed with infantry, you can forget about that thanks to supression aswell. Instead now tracks can be destroyed by "skillfull" point and click major arty. Its also very bad as provides little counterplay and requires little skill to use.

Before countering allied static play was relied on stukas, which, if delayed, could be too late to turn the fight. Now? Who the hell needs stukas, just rush op jp4s asap to counter any tanks and spam arty with lol 5 vet levels everywhere on most mp rich faction in the game. Especially, near your med truck where you can reinforce it if its ever wiped by counterbarrages (and also reinforce durring enemy barages, which reduces wipe and vet loss risk).

Game just lost so much strategic depth its sad.

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2016, 05:33 AMSchmitz
It would just be one doctrine.

And what? Calliope (as many other op bs units like TA and rifle flamers before) was also in just one doctrine, it never keept it form being op as hell and this doctrine picked in every game. Same happened with forti, which are very strong now, if not stronget owerall doctrine in team games.

17 Jun 2016, 06:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2016, 05:49 AMJadame!
Its not fine by any means. This patch puts OKW back in a spot where they can win just by being OKW even more.

Before bar blobs could ruin volks blobs easily, you can say goodbye to this now thanks to supression.

Before trucks can be destroyed with infantry, you can forget about that thanks to supression aswell. Instead now tracks can be destroyed by "skillfull" point and click major arty. Its also very bad as provides little counterplay and requires little skill to use.

Before countering allied static play was relied on stukas, which, if delayed, could be too late to turn the fight. Now? Who the hell needs stukas, just rush op jp4s asap to counter any tanks and spam arty with lol 5 vet levels everywhere on most mp rich faction in the game. Especially, near your med truck where you can reinforce it if its ever wiped by counterbarrages (and also reinforce durring barages, which reduces wipe and vet loss risk).

Game just lost so much strategic depth its sad.

And what? Calliope (as many other op bs units like TA and rifle flamers before) was also in just one doctrine, it never keept it form being op as hell and this doctrine picked in every game. Same happened with forti, which are very strong now, if not stronget owerall doctrine in team games.

Yea, yea...

You can uninstall if you wish, but if you don't mind, I'll be enjoying an improved and more diversified game on the 21st.
17 Jun 2016, 06:08 AM
Donator 22

wow not expected that. Vet5 LeFH 18 <444>3
This will make the fortification doctrin, similar to the OH joint operations doctrine. With better Vet and a better arty
17 Jun 2016, 06:26 AM

Yea, great. Instead of making new arty unit for OKW, they copy LeFH... Relics are sooo lazy.

Btw, that's good, that OKW will have some kind of howitzer support now. Even if it was their weakpoint as faction. Maybe they will fix weakpoints of other factions too, like "nondoc mid-heavy tanks for USSR"?

17 Jun 2016, 15:41 PM

Cool, artillery! Though, I haven't seen much usefulness for on-map artillery / AT emplacements in general in high level play.

What about 3 STGs, now we talking.

BORING

How about 2 STGs and 1 G43 that improves long range dps?! Call it "War Material Package" or something idk :D
17 Jun 2016, 15:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2016, 04:26 AMJadame!

Camping till KT is and always has been a decent OKW tactic. If they were not supposed to be played defensively at all then they probably would look a lot more like USF.
17 Jun 2016, 16:01 PM

I am ok with LeFH, but how is a vet 5 LeFH going to be balanced in a faction that thrives on mp float? Even with the new side tech (these are primarily a fuel cost) OKW still usually has MP to burn.

Last complaint, artillery is still too easily countered by offmap abilities and does not provide a good return on investment in many cases.
17 Jun 2016, 16:40 PM

I am ok with LeFH, but how is a vet 5 LeFH going to be balanced in a faction that thrives on mp float? Even with the new side tech (these are primarily a fuel cost) OKW still usually has MP to burn.

Last complaint, artillery is still too easily countered by offmap abilities and does not provide a good return on investment in many cases.

Allies dont have stuka dive bomb + recon + No armor here combo

Just sayin ;)
17 Jun 2016, 16:46 PM

Allies dont have stuka dive bomb + recon + No armor here combo

Just sayin ;)

Isn't it ironic how cancerous OKW turtleing will counter cancerous British turtleing?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★