Login

russian armor

2vs2 Brits+USF against mixed axis on Vaux

Kri
16 Jun 2016, 10:20 AM

Me and my mate had a bad start. We were both AFK when we finally found a game. This (n)ever happens to one of us. Now it happened to both. We had a decent comeback, but lost in the end. Some errors I recall myself are: Starting AFK, losing 3 AT guns when trying to take momentum against the OKW. We really needed those AT guns later. And not being careful enough with my Cromwells. Kept losing them at the end, because we were getting desperate.

16 Jun 2016, 12:14 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I will watch it :)
17 Jun 2016, 14:14 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2016, 10:20 AMKri
Me and my mate had a bad start. We were both AFK when we finally found a game. This (n)ever happens to one of us. Now it happened to both. We had a decent comeback, but lost in the end. Some errors I recall myself are: Starting AFK, losing 3 AT guns when trying to take momentum against the OKW. We really needed those AT guns later. And not being careful enough with my Cromwells. Kept losing them at the end, because we were getting desperate.

A) 1 min afk hurts a little bit ofc. But you did fine

B) AEC lose with only making 600 Damage at all

C) Stuart lose with only making 500 Damage at all

--> Thats your early midgame. You throw it away :)

D) Min 15. Your pak on the middle VP was first unit in line so enemies decrewed it and stole it

E) Around this time a brit sniper could work and you have the manpower for it. OKW has only Inf, ( expensive Inf; Obers, Panzerfüsi)

F) You both have 11 and 12 CPs but still no doc choosen. Thats not the smartes way :)

G) Min 24 you have 400 Muni

H) Problem is, you guys have no fuel at all --> Min 37 OKW called in his 3!!! KT

I) Min 28 Your push in the middle with arty Cover was wasted. The Arty did nothing. So -250 Muni for you and cooldown

J) Yes its nice to kill a KT, but not if you lose for 1 KT 3 Paks and your vet Chromwell. (720 Manpower KT vs 3 X 320 and 340 manpower). At this time its not a question about fuel, its about Manpower

K) You have 10 Vps lefts and finally USA took a doc --> Pershing. But only to get 1 Ranger ^^

L) 115/217 kill/death for USA

What you could do vs this enemies.

A) Get 5 man Inf with Piats

B) Firefly had worked very well vs them as well. Combined with 5 man IS with brens and Calliope/ Pershing.

Hope it helps :)
Kri
17 Jun 2016, 14:43 PM

Thanks a lot! Normally my AEC play is better but this time I lost it way too early without any effect. Felt like I normally would win against an OKW player like this, but during the game, I couldnt get grip of it.

Ill also let my mate know about these points.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★