Login

russian armor

Petition for my new PC :D

15 Jul 2013, 11:52 AM

Ok so here is the deal
I need a new PC , my current one is old and is going to combust any moment now (the heat is unbearable)
So If I could know how many of you would be kind enough to donate to simple cause of me getting a PC that is harder, better, faster, stronger !
Im a simple man with a simple quest,and humbly begs of my fellow komrades to approach my case and kindly participate , so i can more play CoH2 in peace :D
Lets see them hands up!
Cheers
15 Jul 2013, 12:09 PM

Not to insult you or anything but I never heard of you doing shoutcasts, streaming and other community work... so I don't see any reason anyone would even consider donating.

If you're looking for affordable and well balanced compositions you might want to look at the PC buying guide at Logical Increments, though:
http://www.logicalincrements.com/

So maybe this saved you a few €/$ you'd otherwise invest into unneeded/already powerful enough parts.
15 Jul 2013, 12:14 PM

Thats cuz i dont have any shoutcasts , streaming or other community work , but that doesnt exclude me as human :P ... anyway this was more of a joke to that post about getting 60$ back
And situation in my country that affects every1 in it is so crappy that im unable to buy this or any better component by itself, maybe i can buy 1 component per year and hopefully will have another shitty PC by 2016 :P
15 Jul 2013, 13:14 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

This isnt the place to post beg topics.
15 Jul 2013, 13:29 PM

apologies then to you
15 Jul 2013, 15:59 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Ok so here is the deal
I need a new PC , my current one is old and is going to combust any moment now (the heat is unbearable)
So If I could know how many of you would be kind enough to donate to simple cause of me getting a PC that is harder, better, faster, stronger !
Im a simple man with a simple quest,and humbly begs of my fellow komrades to approach my case and kindly participate , so i can more play CoH2 in peace :D
Lets see them hands up!
Cheers

Ask the European Union.. They give out money to everyone that asks for it <444>_<444>

But seriously are you a hobo are what? I mean, why (dafuq) would we give you money to buy a new PC? Get a job and earn it.
15 Jul 2013, 16:20 PM

Ask the European Union.. They give out money to everyone that asks for it <444>_<444>

But seriously are you a hobo are what? I mean, why (dafuq) would we give you money to buy a new PC? Get a job and earn it.

Looking for one from beggining of spring, and Im going to work on grape plantation from July 20... they dont hire before that date, btw u guys arent rly familiar with the situation that my piss poor country is in, average salary is officialy about 400... ang guess how much i will get from working on plantation 6 days a week on this heat - 200euros and I know how you all think it works in decent and democratic countries, but even thou we are "republic" its worse than fascism, single man runs the country and If you have connections u can do everything... but if u re like me then screw it. And believe me there arent many opportunities in here for proper job , thats why i will probably try to save up in 5 years to move out...There if ya want to know why I cant afford the PC, man i would work all day every day for decent pay but thats not the case, and we dont have part time jobs nope
This post was more about an interesting fantasy and again "a joke on that 60$ refund for CoH2 petition" , since we all can ask some dumb questions and make dumb requests cuz of some small bad decisions then i thought why not me? Dont even ask what it took me to buy CoH2 :D
15 Jul 2013, 17:07 PM
Honorary Member Badge

It didn't really look like a joke.. <444>_<444>
15 Jul 2013, 18:02 PM

Looking for one from beggining of spring, and Im going to work on grape plantation from July 20... they dont hire before that date, btw u guys arent rly familiar with the situation that my piss poor country is in, average salary is officialy about 400... ang guess how much i will get from working on plantation 6 days a week on this heat - 200euros and I know how you all think it works in decent and democratic countries, but even thou we are "republic" its worse than fascism, single man runs the country and If you have connections u can do everything... but if u re like me then screw it. And believe me there arent many opportunities in here for proper job , thats why i will probably try to save up in 5 years to move out...There if ya want to know why I cant afford the PC, man i would work all day every day for decent pay but thats not the case, and we dont have part time jobs nope
This post was more about an interesting fantasy and again "a joke on that 60$ refund for CoH2 petition" , since we all can ask some dumb questions and make dumb requests cuz of some small bad decisions then i thought why not me? Dont even ask what it took me to buy CoH2 :D

Move?
15 Jul 2013, 18:03 PM

too bad world doesnt work this way, no matter how sad is your story noone will ever care. if you wanna get anything in life - work for it
15 Jul 2013, 19:20 PM

I fell your pain dude. The facist pigdogs at the top are milkin the poor man dry. Its time we band together and take what is ours!. Buy silver Crash JP Morgan.
15 Jul 2013, 19:39 PM

Yes, we got this joke. Still though, he is from Montenegro, which is not a member state of the EU. :P:P
16 Jul 2013, 07:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2013, 18:03 PMmariens
too bad world doesnt work this way, no matter how sad is your story noone will ever care. if you wanna get anything in life - work for it

Lol if i wanted people to care i would have stated my story in the first place, and my story isnt that sad, i may not have money but im happy with the life i live... most people in third world countries dont even have that so cheers :D
16 Jul 2013, 21:57 PM

I hear smuggling is still good in the Balkans, try that?

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 52
Russian Federation 19
United States 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak