Login

russian armor

Brit tanks granades

7 Jun 2016, 22:43 PM
Patrion 14

So the odd things you noticed were them working as intended, not sure how i was supposed to tell that from the post.
Never said it wasn't working as intended. Though that grenade sticking to the Panther was a bit odd, never seen that one happen before.
8 Jun 2016, 12:53 PM

Never said it wasn't working as intended. Though that grenade sticking to the Panther was a bit odd, never seen that one happen before.

If you were interested in how it works, Comet auto-grenades have 35 penetration and a 25% chance of causing crew shock on deflection. Here are the chances against some common targets:

TankDeflection ChanceCrew Shock Chance
Panzer IV80.56%20.14%
Vet 2/OKW Panzer IV85.04%21.26%
Panther89.06%22.27%
Tiger88.33%22.08%
King Tiger90.67%22.67%

As you can see, it's quite reliant on RNG (including landing the grenade in the first place). I'd favour removing it and improving the Comet's veterancy.
8 Jun 2016, 13:37 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jun 2016, 12:53 PMSvanh
(useful table)
Thanks for the numbers. I agree regarding the veterancy, at vet0 Comet and the Panther are more or less on par (in a direct 1v1 conflict). Comet has somewhat better anti-infantry wipe capability. Starting at vet2, however, Panther starts to greatly outgun the Comet in AT duty. Vet3 Panther vs Vet3 Comet is a slaughter. Maybe it was Relic's intention to force Firefly as hardcore antitank.

The thing that I thought was weird wasn't the stun crit, but rather the fact another grenade later stuck to the Panther, like CoH1 sticky bomb, followed it around until the timer went out and then exploded (doing no damage or crit, that one deflected.)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS