Login

russian armor

Brit tanks granades

6 Jun 2016, 13:55 PM

To the already long list of Brit OPness, I will add the ability of tanks to throw granades.
Just WHY only on Brits? I think it is a cool idea, but every other tank in the game should do that too.
Soviet, OST or USF tankers deserve this ability more than Brits.
6 Jun 2016, 13:59 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

USF Pershings also have it.
6 Jun 2016, 14:01 PM

only ukf tanks have this ability because devs are British
6 Jun 2016, 14:22 PM

Sturmtiger can fire grenades.
6 Jun 2016, 14:48 PM

i think the grenade out of tank thing is retarded. no one does that shit. if anything, infantry climb on top of tanks and throw grenades inside...
6 Jun 2016, 14:48 PM
Patrion 14

Yesterday I was chasing a vet3 comet with a Panther and the comet threw a grenade which stuck to the Panther, with the countdown number following the Panther movement (vCoH sticky bomb style).

On a separate occasion in the same game the comet threw a grenade and my Panther passing over it got a "crew shocked" critical.
6 Jun 2016, 15:26 PM

Yesterday I was chasing a vet3 comet with a Panther and the comet threw a grenade which stuck to the Panther, with the countdown number following the Panther movement (vCoH sticky bomb style).

On a separate occasion in the same game the comet threw a grenade and my Panther passing over it got a "crew shocked" critical.

Yeah, I hate that. It is simply stupid.
6 Jun 2016, 15:31 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I can't speak for all of them, but I'm pretty sure native Canadians in the present day have been sufficiently long divorced from the United Kingdom of Great Britain politically, culturally, etc. to not regard themselves as British.

British-sympathetic? Entirely possible.
6 Jun 2016, 15:36 PM

Why don't brits get smoke or rifle nades? Why don't brits get an AT snare? Why do engies get no demo charges or flamers? this is just adding to british UPness
6 Jun 2016, 15:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jun 2016, 15:36 PMRollo
Why don't brits get smoke or rifle nades? Why don't brits get an AT snare? Why do engies get no demo charges or flamers? this is just adding to british UPness

Cause they have other things to compensate ?

Minus AT snare, that every faction should have ...
6 Jun 2016, 17:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jun 2016, 13:55 PMLeo251
To the already long list of Brit OPness, I will add the ability of tanks to throw granades.
Just WHY only on Brits? I think it is a cool idea, but every other tank in the game should do that too.
Soviet, OST or USF tankers deserve this ability more than Brits.

Do you really want this discussion? Why do USF tanks get crew repair? Why do Ostheer tanks get good speed ability with vet1 while soviet only get capping points? You could make such a long list out of this, it is all about asymmetrical factions. It would be pretty boring if all tanks would have the same abilities, if they all could throw grenades, get speed at vet1 and so on. Asymmetrical factions result in units that are not all on par of course but it is still better than having cloned units only.
6 Jun 2016, 23:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jun 2016, 15:36 PMRollo

Cause they have other things to compensate ?

Minus AT snare, that every faction should have ...

Dudes!
Try the Sapper's "destroy obstacle" ability on wire/tank traps.

You have no idea how many games I've saved thanks to a very successful flank
6 Jun 2016, 23:28 PM

This is part of the comets vet 3 bonus, if you weren't aware.
6 Jun 2016, 23:29 PM

This is just a gimmick.

I would be more worried about their silly speed.
7 Jun 2016, 06:32 AM
Patrion 14

This is part of the comets vet 3 bonus, if you weren't aware.
Yes because the post was totally "OMG GUISE THIS COMET THREW NADEZ AT ME OMG" and not "here is a few odd things I noticed about the Comet vet3 grenades".
7 Jun 2016, 06:42 AM

They're Canadian and this has nothing to do with them.
7 Jun 2016, 08:32 AM

Think about this the same as lol . They need money so new faction/champion need to be strong or no one will buy it
7 Jun 2016, 08:34 AM

Why only Axis' tanks have blitzkrieg?
Wny only Axis' tanks have insta smoke?
Why only T34 have ram?
etc...
etc..
etc.
7 Jun 2016, 20:16 PM

Yes because the post was totally "OMG GUISE THIS COMET THREW NADEZ AT ME OMG" and not "here is a few odd things I noticed about the Comet vet3 grenades".

So the odd things you noticed were them working as intended, not sure how i was supposed to tell that from the post.
7 Jun 2016, 21:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jun 2016, 15:31 PMVuther

I can't speak for all of them, but I'm pretty sure native Canadians in the present day have been sufficiently long divorced from the United Kingdom of Great Britain politically, culturally, etc. to not regard themselves as British.

British-sympathetic? Entirely possible.

Queen Elizabeth is still the Queen of Canada (Commonwealth Realms) MingLee She still has that title lol Although a rather useless title it is something that connects Canada and the UK a bit does it not?

Yes yes all Ceremonial but it is still a connection in my opinion.

Fun Fact of the day: The King of Spain has power over the military as stated in the Constitution of Spain.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★