Login

russian armor

Map Circle Issue

30 May 2016, 07:45 AM

I'm getting an issue where there's a halo for each player's territory. This happens after I added territory_point_invisible_command for each player because we couldn't build in our territory. I followed these steps:

"1) Can't build buildings while in-game
FIX: You need to place the proper points. Use a starting_position_shared_territory for each player. Then place a territory_point_invisible_command next to each one. Assign all of these to the appropriate respective player.
The starting_position_shared_territory point will stop the voronoi calculator from trying to create a separate territory for each one (because of the "shared" aspect). The territory_point_invisible_command point will create the allotted territory area for the player and allow the player to build buildings in that area."

http://imgur.com/TBreDHj
30 May 2016, 10:02 AM
Patrion 14

so it is fixed?
1 Jun 2016, 07:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2016, 10:02 AMpigsoup
so it is fixed?

Are you trolling?
1 Jun 2016, 11:49 AM
Patrion 14

pwherr did you read that tutorial thingy? i never put them in my maps and never had any problems. the invisible command one.

why dont you unzip some relics maps with sga extractor, just search " coh2.org sga extractor" on google.

i didnt read properly at first.
1 Jun 2016, 14:39 PM
Honorary Member Badge

There is an Archive Viewer built into the Mod Tools, no need for a 3rd party tool.
1 Jun 2016, 23:34 PM

pwherr did you read that tutorial thingy? i never put them in my maps and never had any problems. the invisible command one.

why dont you unzip some relics maps with sga extractor, just search " coh2.org sga extractor" on google.

i didnt read properly at first.

I read the tutorial from here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194701299

I can't build in shared territory without adding the territory_point_invisible_command.
2 Jun 2016, 01:20 AM
Patrion 14

can you try this tutorial and see if you can build units? just note that the "shared_territory" marker got its object changed. i know it is now a flag pole but it used to be something else so beaware.

just watch it from 8 min to end. it is where he puts basic team layouts and minimum amount of territory points to be able to save and export.

i believe i also watched this video when i first started.

i can't really test myself because i wont be able to use my laptop until saturday.
3 Jun 2016, 04:19 AM

Thanks, I had already seen the second video so I watched only the first and saw that it was starting_territory_team that I needed instead of territory_point_invisible_command.
3 Jun 2016, 06:21 AM
Patrion 14

cool
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment