Login

russian armor

Hi all! Verify Integrity Cache!

29 May 2016, 08:27 AM

Hi guys,

I'm new here :). Been playing coh and coh 2 for a while now so it was about time for me to join.

Lately, I'm having this issue whereby i'm playing online and I would have the bugsplat error. I found that this is solved by doing the Verify Game Integrity Cache in Steam. However after say 6 matches, the bugsplat error pops up again and would have to re-verify again.

Do you have any possible ideas of what is going on?

Thank you very much! :)
29 May 2016, 08:39 AM

Hello and welcome!

I'm sorry your first foray into the community is an unfortunate technical error.

Any problem that seems to exacerbate over time, to me, suggests a memory leak, or even the beginnings of bad sectors or HDD failure, but that it is temporarily resolved with a simple integrity check is suspicious. I wish we had more information, when you validate, how many files fail to, and is it the same every time? Is it possible there are any patterns in your behavior that trigger the crash? As well, is there anything in the Event Viewer that could potentially lead us on the right track? It's a shame bugsplats are so awful in their opacity...
31 May 2016, 18:30 PM

Hi turbo! Thanks for your very quick reply.

When I validate all files validate and a possible pattern might be in the middle of the 8th game.

Re. Event viewer, what are the things I should be looking at?
31 May 2016, 18:51 PM

these bugsplats will disappear as you play coh2 more. its something wrong with the game that relic never seems to fix. i used to get alot more bugsplats now they're gone.
31 May 2016, 19:07 PM

these bugsplats will disappear as you play coh2 more. its something wrong with the game that relic never seems to fix. i used to get alot more bugsplats now they're gone.

I can confirm, the more you play the less bugsplats you'll get. dunno why
4 Jun 2016, 17:43 PM

The problem persisted so after every nth game I would get this bugsplat.

I got fed up and re-downloaded the game....only to get the error on my very first match.

Of course this is very irritating...not to mention that my opponents would think that I've rage quit or something.

Did you do something else to resolve the issue?

Once again...thank you very much :)
4 Jun 2016, 18:19 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Relic know there is a problem.

last patch note

Have you tried deleting your replays, if you have any?
5 Jun 2016, 12:47 PM

could be the duplicates or your workshop downloads try to elimate any extra data from workshop like mods or any victory tips to minimize the impact on the game engine should work a bit beter if the problem presist chek you grafics if its uptodate or direct x on the version you playing the game

if still crashing its actualy normal i crash sometimes its my impact on the current game engine on private alpha test engine its super clean relic should have maked a fresh lauch or just replace the full game version it the alpha would fix all the current bugs and sync-error or bugspalsh problems
5 Jun 2016, 14:09 PM

My fix is just to restart the game every 3rd game. If i dont 9 times out of 10 i will get a bugslat when the 4th game is on the loading screen.
6 Jun 2016, 11:16 AM

Bloodnuk I deleted all save files, game replays, verified integrity cache again and still the problem persists.

After re -downloading the game im getting the bugsplat every single time I skirmish. I m trying skirmishes vs pc as I m fed up of leaving team mates or the opponents thinking that I rage quit.

I scoured the forums to try and find a solution but to no avail. Any more ideas about what I can do before throwing the pc out of the window?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★