Login

russian armor

GTA 5 (PC)

27 May 2016, 17:58 PM

Anyone want to play together in Online? I quit for a while because of modders, but i will be back in Jun 07 when the new update rolls out.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52618/gta-online-further-adventures-in-finance-and-felony-coming

28 May 2016, 01:06 AM
Patrion 14

what is your schedule and time zone?
28 May 2016, 08:39 AM

When i got time and CET
30 May 2016, 04:18 AM
Patrion 14

drill a hole straight to the core of the earth until you pop out on the other side. :)

that is where i am right now so i can't play. :( sorry.
31 May 2016, 21:42 PM

game is on sale now

also still looking for ppl to play with :foreveralone:
31 May 2016, 22:08 PM

Don't really have a set schedule, I'll just be playing occasionally when I feel like it.

:)
2 Jun 2016, 06:54 AM

2 Jun 2016, 09:01 AM
Donator 11

Hey man, if your looking for team games with people and have teamspeak - there's a couple pubs that have people that play coh2 regularly. Your welcome to join these recommended pubs and chat and play with other coh players:

Battalion of Gamers: Ip Address - ts25.gameservers.com:9217

No Rules Paradise: Ip Address - 85.236.105.44:10777

There's alot of fun times to be had. Just go into channels and group up with people. There's alot of 2v2 all the way to 4v4 action going on in these ts's.

Good luck and have fun mate.

Whoops, thought this was about coh2. If not then good luck with Gta 5 (i'm half awake) sorry.
2 Jun 2016, 15:25 PM
9 Jun 2016, 04:45 AM
Patrion 14

I do not know where else to ask this, partly because I am not a part of any other gaming forums and I do not want to ask this on GTA forums or reddit (because the fanbois will bury me alive).

what is so special about GTA5?

i get getting to play in GTA5 world setting in a big multiplayer setting is very very impressive. But being able to play in this setting with your friends is all i can think of.

to me, gta5 has decent third person shoot with eh responsiveness and good driving. all the missions are just shoot or drive. from simple death match to heist, i can't see a difference. all this elaborate heist prep idea is undermined by the very bombastic nature of GTA5 anyway.

Is there something i am missing? can you make allegiances? enemies? can you do anything but buy bigger cars and planes and apartments?

9 Jun 2016, 05:10 AM

I do not know where else to ask this, partly because I am not a part of any other gaming forums and I do not want to ask this on GTA forums or reddit (because the fanbois will bury me alive).

what is so special about GTA5?

i get getting to play in GTA5 world setting in a big multiplayer setting is very very impressive. But being able to play in this setting with your friends is all i can think of.

to me, gta5 has decent third person shoot with eh responsiveness and good driving. all the missions are just shoot or drive. from simple death match to heist, i can't see a difference. all this elaborate heist prep idea is undermined by the very bombastic nature of GTA5 anyway.

Is there something i am missing? can you make allegiances? enemies? can you do anything but buy bigger cars and planes and apartments?

Yeah I sort of feel the same. Playing alone gets boring very quick(imo) , and the missions are tedious. The heists require other people, and if you can even find anybody you have to deal with uncoordinated teammates, and sometimes well....just plain bad players who die constantly (and depending on the difficulty, 1 death is all it takes to have to restart.)

To me, it is special because it's a game that I can start and within 5 minutes be having fun with either jets, tanks, or cars. There's Arma which is free roam and has a big map, but it's nothing like gta. Now thinking of it, it's the only game of its kind that I can play with friends. The dlcs also don't really bring any thing special, just some new guns which is just the same as any other gun with different stats and different looks. The dlc cars are yet again, nothing really special.

I suppose the real wow factor is playing with friends in an open world and having the freedom to drive around and shoot stuff while having no real restrictions (cops are a hassle, but manageable).

Like generally when I start up GTA with a friend or two, we have no idea what to do originally, we just kind of drive around and find stuff. For example, taking a bike up to the top of a building and trying to ride it down the building.

Another game that is similar is Saints Row, but it isn't massively multiplayer, and honestly even if it was I still think GTA5 would be better.
9 Jun 2016, 06:28 AM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS