Login

russian armor

Relic's Valkyria Chronicles Skins Giveaway

18 May 2016, 17:47 PM

Thanks!

It was a sort of consolidated decision. Gallians supposed to be an allied faction, so we've decided to use Soviets, because at least they have some big heavy tanks like Is-2 and KV's.

Gallians aren't supposed to be an allied faction but a neutral one. The allied and the axis were fighting south of them. *SPOILER ALERT* But in VC1 The allies tried to kidnap the monarch of Gallia in order to force the Gallians to fight for the allies with the queen as leverage. Gallians are neither allied or axis. The Atlantic Federation are the allied, But the joke is that they never had a appearance in the games with their own uniforms and color schemes as far as I recall. But its suggested in the community that it should be similar to their flag.

ps: Nice skins
18 May 2016, 17:48 PM
Donator 11

Extremely gorgeous. How much time did you spend creating those?
18 May 2016, 18:25 PM

Only reasin i dont like it because it has those ugly game(?) emblems...
18 May 2016, 18:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2016, 17:47 PMNefer

Gallians aren't supposed to be an allied faction but a neutral one. The allied and the axis were fighting south of them. *SPOILER ALERT* But in VC1 The allies tried to kidnap the monarch of Gallia in order to force the Gallians to fight for the allies with the queen as leverage. Gallians are neither allied or axis. The Atlantic Federation are the allied, But the joke is that they never had a appearance in the games with their own uniforms and color schemes as far as I recall. But its suggested in the community that it should be similar to their flag.

ps: Nice skins
IMO, they remind me of Finland in the Winter War.
20 May 2016, 11:26 AM
Lead Artist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2016, 17:48 PMkamk
Extremely gorgeous. How much time did you spend creating those?

Thanks! Almost a month, really. This gallian pattern was pretty tricky.
23 May 2016, 01:15 AM

I absolutely love these skins rita, great job!

Btw this is a great game if anyone hasnt tried it, the story is cring worthy ah la Saturday morning cartoon (it is a anime after all) but the core game mechanics are awsome.
25 May 2016, 06:15 AM

They're really beautiful, good job.

But once again, non-historicals skins in automatch <444>_<444>
25 May 2016, 06:36 AM
Lead Artist Badge

31 May 2016, 16:58 PM
Patrion 14

Generel speaking i am not a fan of non historical skins but those look awesome, especially the russian ones. Good job Rita. :)

Also like the give away idea but how does this exactly work? I was logged in the last days but i didn´t receive those skins? Was this limited to a specific date?
1 Jun 2016, 10:06 AM
Lead Artist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post31 May 2016, 16:58 PMFanatic
Generel speaking i am not a fan of non historical skins but those look awesome, especially the russian ones. Good job Rita. :)

Also like the give away idea but how does this exactly work? I was logged in the last days but i didn´t receive those skins? Was this limited to a specific date?

Thanks! Much appreciate it! :D

Strange, those skins should be available until June 17th. Still didnt get it? If so, you should write to relic's support, and they will add it manually, I believe.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★