2 for soviets.
2 for OKW.
2 for Ost.
And one for UKF.

Actually 3 out 7 commanders:
ML20
Land mattress
Tiger ACE

and that is the point of commanders they give you some options and not all option. With that logic we should buff the Wer Puma because that commander "cuts you off from additional indirect fire/late game options."

I would also argue "mark vehicles" is a late game option because it better used against enemy heavy tanks...

Partisan are the most cost efficient units that can spawn and both Soviet commander with access to them, will probably see allot more action, if the patch goes ahead as is. AT partisan is one of the best support unit for SU-85 being able snare and attack enemy vehicles trying to flank.

18 May 2016, 15:36 PM

I can give you TA, but we all know state and validity of static arty, so 2 at best.
18 May 2016, 16:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2016, 15:36 PMKatitof
I can give you TA, but we all know state and validity of static arty, so 2 at best.

You can give me TA? ohh how generous of you...

So the logic is that artillery pieces are not indirect fire option, because they can be counter by off maps? Maybe we should add that to definition in the dictionary?

Having to go for off map to counter artillery pieces though also limits enemy commander selection.

In the end of the day your argument about Partisan holds no water. Both commanders, are decent and are used, Partisan are the most cost efficient spawning units and the strong point of theses commanders.

I would guess that most people choosing a commander mainly for access to spawning units would chose one with Partisans.

Once more these commander are even more viable in the new Patch.
18 May 2016, 16:40 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2016, 16:05 PMMyself

You can give me TA? ohh how generous of you...

So the logic is that artillery pieces are not indirect fire option, because they can be counter by off maps? Maybe we should add that to definition in the dictionary?

Having to go for off map to counter artillery pieces though also limits enemy commander selection.

In the end of the day your argument about Partisan holds no water. Both commanders, are decent and are used, Partisan are the most cost efficient spawning units and the strong point of theses commanders.

I would guess that most people choosing a commander mainly for access to spawning units would chose one with Partisans.

Once more these commander are even more viable in the new Patch.

Not the point he's making. It's the fact that howitzers are hard to use effectively in 1v1 and even 2v2
18 May 2016, 16:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2016, 16:40 PMwouren

Not the point he's making. It's the fact that howitzers are hard to use effectively in 1v1 and even 2v2

Well it's rather difficult to make any sense from the majority of katitof's post...other than axis are OP allies are UP.

The original argument was that going for Partisan "cuts you off from additional indirect fire/late game options." which basically makes any sense only as arguing that these commander are "poor" commanders.

Artillery Pieces by definition are indirect fire units. If one wants to describe mobile indirect fire artillery in game, one should refer to either SPG (self propelled guns) or rocket artillery.

Partisan commander are ok. The are even better in the patch preview due to the buffs to soviet stock units.

In addition Partisans are the most cost efficient spawning units...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★