Login

russian armor

Emplacements Rage

Someone uses OpieOp Tactics - Rage Justified?
Option Distribution Votes
27%
41%
9%
23%
Total votes: 22
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
4 May 2016, 04:49 AM

I've noticed that when my ally and I use Cancer Regiment and go heavy on emplacements, we tend to get a lot of vitriol from the other team. Now, I've been on the internet long enough to not take to heart what people type at me. So I'm that level I don't care. But I do still value sportsmanship, e-sportsmanship and otherwise. Since we've started building emplacements it seems to me like this player base generally has poor sportsmanship and that's dissapointing, though not at all surprising. I'm curious what attitudes are about sportsmanship in this forum. I'd like to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment in this thread. I've attached a poll that you can vote in. Share your thoughts with other forum members and don't forget to vote in the poll so we can know how many people thought what.
4 May 2016, 05:47 AM

Phy
4 May 2016, 05:55 AM

You just have to worry when they wish you cancer for using that OP BS.
4 May 2016, 06:09 AM

It's a poorly implemented mechanic that spits in the face of the game's usual rock-paper-scissors approach.

There are no obvious Axis counters to a group of emplacements, and you can't ignore them because the mortars have such ridiculous range. You have to devote your entire army to kill a single emplacement while the British player barely has to do anything.

Getting upset is entirely understandable. Raging is just poor social skills.
4 May 2016, 06:20 AM

I keep it to myself till I blow them up and base camp him.

Then I just say: "Malignant growth removed, try again" and "Where is your cancer now, prick?" :p

If I cannot win, I make it as unenjoyable as possible by dragging the game out as long as I physically could.
4 May 2016, 07:45 AM

If there's a way to win that works then people will take advantage of it. Yes it's unsatisfying to play against but abusing the guy using it won't achieve much. If anything the kind of player who uses emplacement cancer probably will probably just enjoy it even more.
4 May 2016, 07:50 AM

If there's a way to win that works then people will take advantage of it. Yes it's unsatisfying to play against but abusing the guy using it won't achieve much. If anything the kind of player who uses emplacement cancer probably will probably just enjoy it even more.

Which is why you only abuse them if you kick their head in, camp them out, burn their HQ to the ground using Ostheer flametrack. If not, be nice so you don't feed their ego :p

(Do not take seriously, I am only joking around :/ )
4 May 2016, 07:54 AM

Exactly.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS