Login

russian armor

Vickers K vs Bren

3 May 2016, 20:38 PM

Apologies if this has been asked, I couldn't find it.

If I remember correctly, there was no difference between the Bren and the Vickers K LMG (the Anvil RE upgrade and the one dropped from the Resupply halftrack (are they actually the same weapon?)).

Does anyone know if this is still the case? If so, is there any point at all in the Vickers' existence?

Also, the Infantry Section and the Engineers get different versions of the Bren IIRC, is this also true of the Vickers?
3 May 2016, 20:47 PM

Apologies if this has been asked, I couldn't find it.

If I remember correctly, there was no difference between the Bren and the Vickers K LMG (the Anvil RE upgrade and the one dropped from the Resupply halftrack (are they actually the same weapon?)).

Does anyone know if this is still the case? If so, is there any point at all in the Vickers' existence?

Also, the Infantry Section and the Engineers get different versions of the Bren IIRC, is this also true of the Vickers?
They are actually different. The Bren has a lower rate of fire, but with better damage. The Vickers K has better rate of fire for the same cost. However, the Vickers K is either given to Royal Engineers or has to be accessed via commander for other infantry units.

There is a thread that is basically Vickers K v Bren gun.
3 May 2016, 21:00 PM

They are actually different. The Bren has a lower rate of fire, but with better damage. The Vickers K has better rate of fire for the same cost. However, the Vickers K is either given to Royal Engineers or has to be accessed via commander for other infantry units.

There is a thread that is basically Vickers K v Bren gun.

Thank you for the response, and apologies for the duplicate thread.
4 May 2016, 00:01 AM

Thank you for the response, and apologies for the duplicate thread.
No worries and there is no need to say sorry, I'm not a moderator.
4 May 2016, 00:22 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

theres not really a difference in rate of fire, sound wise there is but not in actual stats.

the only difference is the vickers k has a half second faster aim time. literally nothing else is different between the two
4 May 2016, 01:58 AM

theres not really a difference in rate of fire, sound wise there is but not in actual stats.

the only difference is the vickers k has a half second faster aim time. literally nothing else is different between the two
Thanks for the clarification, I thought there was a slight difference.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 56
Russian Federation 24
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak