Login

russian armor

I dont know how to progress with the map

30 Apr 2016, 20:35 PM

Hello, i love making new worlds in the world builder, it has really become something i love doing right now but at the moment my progress with the making always stops at a certain point and i really need some help to progress, my latest thing at the moment is this

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=674519189

And im lost at the moment, i have done everything on it that i can think off to do, i try to mess around with the tiles and im clueless how to make it look like Relic maps, i try to draw random grass color and then try to mix it with another one but i really dont get it how to make it look like a Relic map on the ground. Im also having problem with the nature stuff, i tried using some group of trees to put around the big mountain where a victory flag is also i would love to know how to make splines around mountains look good like other maps have where it is mountains,

To short this down, i really need some feedback and some kind of tutorial on how to progress with the missing stuff on the map, i have never seen a tutorial showing how to draw tiles like Relic map with mixed and putting splines perfectly on them so it looks awesome, cause that would seriously be what i need.

I have tried getting some inspiration from Relic maps from the campaign but most of the stuff there cant be reached in the world builder Relic has given us at least what i can find, cause when i click on it just says ''no info''

So please help me guys, cause i dont know how to progress

EDIT: I am also having trouble making grass like a Relic map, at the moment im just using 1 type of grass and putting it all over the place where its green, just want too add that
7 May 2016, 06:33 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

It seems your map was taken down or directs to somewhere the is private that I can't view or I would take a look. The big thing is to take a break when you feel burnt out.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★