Login

russian armor

Captured m3+gren w lmg ! Its da bomb!!

11 Jul 2013, 16:29 PM

Lol just got a game where lucky me captured abandoned m3, and didnt have any snipers or ammo for pgrens shrecks, but had gren team with lmg... Its just amazing dmg, wipes out cons and penals like butter, they melt in 5-7 secs! LMG can shoot on move and its amazing dmg chasing units down or just capping and repeling! lol i freaked out how good it is :D
Erryone should try it, its just diobolical 3:D
11 Jul 2013, 16:46 PM

I shall try this if I can nab an M3 as a German. Sounds like fun.
11 Jul 2013, 17:58 PM

That could take awhile seeing as you need a lot of things to align. What about Pgs with some shreks... could go base killing with that.
11 Jul 2013, 18:14 PM

If only one man of a Gren Squad is left he goes rampage too with his lmg. The jumping around and seeking cover costs so much dps.

Other option is putting them in a buildin, stops the jumping too.
Or you put them in a Scoutcar :D
11 Jul 2013, 19:13 PM

too bad guard or At nade will stop your fun in about 5 sec.
11 Jul 2013, 19:15 PM

^

SCOUT CAR IS FUCKING OP

Now people will reman them and lose them instantly and realize they were just bad initially.
11 Jul 2013, 21:25 PM

Didnt u read? :P , cons get melted in 5-7 secs u wont even manage to get close! believe me soviet guy ragged all over cuz of his squad dying in a blink of an eye, cuz he tought it was taken care off with simple nade+few shots from small arms... and if he gets close u can just hit reverse but 50.cal (nice dmg even on his own) will still be shooting and LMG will still be shooting, just a bit macro and it devastates enemy troops :D
11 Jul 2013, 21:44 PM

I've used shreks in M3's before. They are pretty decent, but only good while flanking. They run very useless the longer the game drags on.

The new 50% chance to die for each man inside the vehicle means that you can lose shreks, too.
12 Jul 2013, 11:41 AM

That could take awhile seeing as you need a lot of things to align. What about Pgs with some shreks... could go base killing with that.

That's like PE with the IHT and going Tank Destroyer. Ultimate tank killer that thing.
12 Jul 2013, 12:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jul 2013, 19:15 PMEnix

^

SCOUT CAR IS FUCKING OP

Now people will reman them and lose them instantly and realize they were just bad initially.

The only thing they might be bad against is Orah! + Atnade. Wait what? Germans don't have Orah? )=
12 Jul 2013, 12:08 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

It was said by the relic devs that the LMG is better when garrisoned (buildings), i guess the same goes for the LMG inside M3.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★