Login

russian armor

Why does relic hate Soviets ?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
14 Apr 2016, 13:33 PM

we should 1) moderate topic creation so a mod needs to unlock the topic 2) close this forum for couple of weeks so things calm down and many (hopefully) switch to officials.

this is totally getting out of hand:sibPheasant::sibPheasant:
14 Apr 2016, 13:34 PM

we should 1) moderate topic creation so a mod needs to unlock the topic 2) close this forum for couple of weeks so things calm down and many (hopefully) switch to officials.

this is totally getting out of hand:sibPheasant::sibPheasant:

Better just close such "butthurt" threads, before anyone wrote there something and "holywar" discussion started.
14 Apr 2016, 13:36 PM

2. IS2 =/= Panter. Panther is lower tier. Do you complain about multiplie Churchills?
3. T34 is almost twice cheaper than Pz4. Sure, we would love to see more expensive, useful tank with good veterancy, but for its current price, T34 is all right.
4. Evern seen vetted SU85 with RoF like a MG?
5. Maxims forever <444>3
6. It's becasue of dead-loop. Move maxim faster, watch over it, use sprint. L2P.
7. So you wanna say that rifle nade is wat more deadl than, for example, Shocks' nade? Cool.
8. Enginge damage works the same way for all snares. And you don't fight late game tanks with AT rifles. They can supplement your AT but cannot be main source. You have other AT sources.
9. Katyusha is perfectly balanced. If anything, other rocket launchers are too strong, not katyusha too weak.
10. ISU is an assault gun, JT is tank destroyer. JT is better at killing tank, ISU is better at killing infantry.
11. GrW34 is quite similar to 81mm. Tho 120mm is overpriced and overpopcapped piece of crap.

2. I talked about Soviets compared to Axis... Not compared to Brits.
3. maybe T34 is cheaper but almost total useless against Axis tanks.
4. Try Panther vs. SU 1vs1 fight
5. Maxims are only strong if u spam them cause of the siderange, and then Axis players start to
cry cause of MAXIM SPAM
6. L2P L2P L2P cant hear it anymore... You are jsut an Internheroe I guess
7. Yes ! Often I throw shockgrenade directly on Axis squad and NO ONE died while Axis grenades
killing whole shock squad... I saw it more than one time
8. You dont get that I COMPARED everything... so tell me what is the pendant to shrecks then ???
9. I did not say katyusha is too weak... I even compared it ! L2read
10. I saw it often that Axis mortars raped whole squads while my Soviet mortar did not have one
single kill after 10mins attacking the enemy.

And besides, USSR might be strong, but only if you play on them like on organ

Thats what I said... I win often with them but against Axis player with the same experience
its often like a joke... And with a bit luck even newbies can beat Soviets easily despite my experience

In other game modes such as 3v3 and 4v4 they are in my opinion the most difficult faction to play as.

True ! But often at some point when u have a bad start and Axis start to spam their tanks it is also difficult in 2vs2

Again, really depends on your experience playing as them and against.

1735 battles played as soviet... Won most... still feel to weak if matchmaking gives me an enemy
with the same experience and we are only soviets...

Stopped reading at "Maxim UP". Anyone who thinks so is in need of some serious L2P.

Another L2P Internet heroe... compared to the Wehrmacht MG it still has a shit range to the sides and u always need to protect it like your baby cause volks blobs flank it easy or just
burn it with flame grenades. Flanking the Wehrmacht MG is much harder with that range to the sides...

The casts I've seen in the last couple of weeks all had very strong Soviet play. Also the twitch streams I've watched.

Yes, because it is not like the best players to twitch... And if the enemy has not much experience u can of course win easy with soviets... But with same experience Axis always OP

Maybe those, who saying, that HMG-34 UP also have serious L2P problems? Or those, who crying about "poor Ostheer infantry"? Or maybe "Empacement fortification" is not OP - that's axis players should L2P for to counter it effectively, instead of crying everywhere on forumboards? Let's call all, who (sometimes reasonably) thinks, that some unit is UP "L2P retards". Veeeery reasonable, bro, veeeeeery reasonable. Somehow it will happen, that 95% of population of CoH 2 forums will become L2P retards, and maybe even you.

THANK YOU !... I really hear Axis players cry more often than Allies do. But if you complain
about Soviets strength one time u just hear all the L2P of the same dudes that cried about
Allies...

Those L2P quotes are totally unnecessary and just too act like internet heroes

And I even dont want to discuss any balancing with a "L2P" guy cause they are not able to discuss
in an adult way of conversation. Some people are not able to communicate in the internet...

14 Apr 2016, 13:38 PM

KK boiz, let it die.

Or post a replay of your game where any of SU units were so so UP.

If you don't want L2P then post a replay and playercard.
14 Apr 2016, 13:39 PM

we should 1) moderate topic creation so a mod needs to unlock the topic

Not that it is difficult to ignore these topics, but I like that idea.
14 Apr 2016, 13:40 PM

YES ! why do not just start with burning books and such... ?

I think it will help !!!

If you don't want L2P then post a replay and playercard.

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/viewBoard/0/steamid/76561198044240888

I just dont get why you cannot discuss a game in an adult way.
You just get those condescend and conceited comments like "L2P" and such...
I really hope for you that your personalities are not like that in real life.
Maybe is just an internet thing
14 Apr 2016, 13:45 PM

Getting tired of all this rude behavior here. Lern some manners and discuss on a more friendly and constructive level, would you?
14 Apr 2016, 13:51 PM

Getting tired of all this rude behavior here. Lern some manners and discuss on a more friendly and constructive level, would you?

typical internet behaviour... Anonymity lets people just feel like everything is allowed and
no more social behaviour is needed...
14 Apr 2016, 13:58 PM

Burning all these threads would be Start
14 Apr 2016, 14:01 PM

So users of this forum are not allowed to give a feedback ?

If I browse your old threads I think you should burn them too then...

I dont know what kind of addiction this is but I feel sad for you because
you need to open and read every single post you think is unnecessary or unimportant !
But I dont think you can take away the opportunity to write own opinions about balancing
or anything else from every other user just because of that...

As long as I am allowed to write my opinion here I think it would be more useful to let
users posts that include stuff like "L2P" or any other devaluating comments be controled
and unlocked by moderators, because they really destroying the community feeling and behaviour
and at the end the basic purpose of a public forum to write own opinions and not only what you
want to read...

To control posts just because they seem to annoy you is as unnecessary as to force you to write an answer on them...

Its just an example of a typical internet behaviour you find in almost every forum. Its just sad in my eyes that some people are not able to communicate in an adult way online. Some just seem to be active in forums to offend others in a stuck-up and disrespectful way.

14 Apr 2016, 14:21 PM

The problem is though that the game is balanced around 1v1 and to some extent 2v2. Seeing as the majority of your games are 2v2/3v3 it holds a lot less weight than if you it was 1v1.

Its also much better if you provided data to back up your claims like with your complain with AE. What's their dps in close, mid, far range? What about the stats of Pios, does the Pio have much superior stats than the AE? or is it that AE is better at a certain distance. These are things you need to provide. Simply saying:

- weakest starting unit. Do not even try to fight with the pioneers of soviets... Maybe they
fight better with hands than with a gun.
does not help to prove that your statement is true, on the contrary it only helps fuel the thought that you didn't research properly enough about your complains.

So my suggestion is put MORE FACTS, the more evidences you present to strengthen your case the more likely it is that you'll persuade the rest of us. Until then what you've presented is nothing more than a rant
14 Apr 2016, 14:22 PM

Some examples of answers to this post that are totally unnecessary, arrogant and offending and just some sad examples of modern unsocial internet behaviour of some people:

Stopped reading at "Maxim UP". Anyone who thinks so is in need of some serious L2P.

Another day another "balance" thread that belongs in the State Office asking for help improving gameplay *yawn*

Maxims underpowered.

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA NO

this is totally getting out of hand

KK boiz, let it die.
14 Apr 2016, 14:23 PM

You've got *some* point. Maxim is awesome. But Soviets simply dont have any soild early game infantry units. Cons? Please. Penals? Even worse. So its maxim spam all the way. Because of lack of other options. Something had to be done with it.
14 Apr 2016, 14:23 PM

Thank you Bad_Vader you managed to criticise me without any offending or arrogant comments !
I really respect you for that !

And yes its true I do not have many facts but it just discriped my feeling during the game..
I will watch it on and send some facts after it
14 Apr 2016, 14:29 PM

A half century of Cold War, that's why.
14 Apr 2016, 14:32 PM

lol this is the reason why coh2.org sucks
14 Apr 2016, 14:33 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

Yes, because it is not like the best players to twitch... And if the enemy has not much experience u can of course win easy with soviets... But with same experience Axis always OP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY

ALL I WANTED WAS TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU THOUGHT MAXIMS WERE UP AND I GET THIS
14 Apr 2016, 14:36 PM

Maxims are no totally UP but compared to Axis MG the range to the sides is bad and so its much easier to flank and you need to protect it with another MAxim or Unit so its UP against Axis MGs in my eyes. Thats all I wanted to say :)
14 Apr 2016, 14:49 PM

I think it will help !!!

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/viewBoard/0/steamid/76561198044240888

I just dont get why you cannot discuss a game in an adult way.
You just get those condescend and conceited comments like "L2P" and such...
I really hope for you that your personalities are not like that in real life.
Maybe is just an internet thing

This is why people get made and irritated by bs posts like yours.

FOR THE RECORD:

If you mainly play 1 faction, 3v3 + game modes and rank above 350 in the ladder then you do not have enough experience and/or micromanagement ability to make an opinion that will not get shat on.

DO NOT:

Make a rage post dissecting how weak and up or op a particular faction is in an antagonistic manner and expect a serious response. All you do drown out legit balance discussions.

DO THIS INSTEAD:

Go to the state office. Post replay (s). ASK (not complain) for assistance and/or tips and wait for a response.
14 Apr 2016, 14:52 PM

Go to the state office. Post replay (s). ASK (not complain) for assistance and/or tips and wait for a response.

really do it, ive posted several replays there and always got awesome answers of good players who helped me to get better in game
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS