Login

russian armor

Panzerfusilier g43 upgrade

11 Apr 2016, 07:54 AM

hi guys, just a quick question.

What's the recommended range for panzerfusiliers+g43?

I Always thought that these g43s were more effective at long range, unlike the ostheer ones, but after taking a look to the dps sheets it seems like i was wrong.
11 Apr 2016, 08:02 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

mid range, is ideal, you will usually win at close range too if enemy squad isnt upgraded with LMG/DP or designed for dedicated CQB, like rangers/shocks/thompson paras
11 Apr 2016, 08:34 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

You usually can never go wrong with A moving any OKW unit apart from Sturms.
11 Apr 2016, 09:40 AM

so, luvnest suggests to use it at max range, cookiez at mid range. I'm confused xD.

oh, another question. Does the okw g43s works well on the move like the ostheer ones (if i'm not wrong they should have a reduced malus on the move compared to other weapons)
11 Apr 2016, 09:48 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

The thing is that enemy rifles and cons are pretty good at medium range aswell, against tommies it would make sense to close in. But i still think it's the best approach to just rush to nearby cover regardless.
11 Apr 2016, 13:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2016, 09:48 AMluvnest
The thing is that enemy rifles and cons are pretty good at medium range aswell, against tommies it would make sense to close in. But i still think it's the best approach to just rush to nearby cover regardless.

yeah, it makes sense, thank you :)
11 Apr 2016, 17:12 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Sorry about confusing you.

What I meant by mid-range is ideal, is that the G43 doesnt actually start being a real upgrade over their default Kar98 until around range 20, 15, or ~midrange~, especially at range 15 where their DPS gets doubled. Staying at max range is good too of course if you cant close without dropping a bunch of models. But being at mid-range is also maximizing your upgrade potential.

Either way like luv said, just get in cover and they'll probably win anyway, at least until weapon upgrades come out.
18 Apr 2016, 04:24 AM

Sorry about confusing you.

What I meant by mid-range is ideal, is that the G43 doesnt actually start being a real upgrade over their default Kar98 until around range 20, 15, or ~midrange~, especially at range 15 where their DPS gets doubled. Staying at max range is good too of course if you cant close without dropping a bunch of models. But being at mid-range is also maximizing your upgrade potential.

Either way like luv said, just get in cover and they'll probably win anyway, at least until weapon upgrades come out.

Mid works best, when supported by a few Volks
19 Apr 2016, 20:33 PM

mid&range both good,but in mid u can use grenade also.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 16
unknown 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment