Login

russian armor

Reduce Braces Effect/ Mortar Pits less accurate

PAGES (10)down
9 Apr 2016, 12:45 PM

I think 90% of people think emplacements ruin 2v2 and up games for Axis.

I propose reducing the damage reduction of brace by half and making mortar Pits less accurate so they aren't 1 to 2 shoting squads left and right..

There can be a happy medium with the OP emplacements.

9 Apr 2016, 12:47 PM

Absolutely ridiculous, and this is speaking from an OKW player standpoint.

Reduce brace by half would mean it survive less than 20 seconds on the field from LeIG, "less accurate"? It is RNjesus at work here if it is wiping squads.

On the other hand, countering that bloody thing as Ostheer is near impossible :/
9 Apr 2016, 13:22 PM

Brace is a necessary evil, even with what you propose a wehr mortar HT/LeIG will hardcounter every emplacement.

Emplacements are totally fine EXCEPT cancer regiment and royal engineers.. these commanders just make emplacements retarded.
9 Apr 2016, 13:26 PM

The only way this would work, is if the destruction of the Emplacement refunds the cost. Brace is vital to the emplacement surviving any amount of time on the field.
9 Apr 2016, 13:40 PM

just delete the mortar pit from the game and all problems would be solved
9 Apr 2016, 13:53 PM

all mortar wipping is RNG god's work. I had a game the soviet mortar wipe my teammate's HMG42 sq on its first shot, then killed 3 model of my HMG42 sq on second shot when my 3rd unit just hit the field. and after that we can't stop enemy as lose too much ground at very start.
9 Apr 2016, 14:02 PM

An invincibility button shouldn´t come for free. Brace should cost ammunition.

Currently even the supposed "hard-counters" (there aren´t any) aren´t helping much. The British player isn´t bleeding anything.
9 Apr 2016, 14:17 PM

You could find many other things which ruin games in 2v2+.
Volks blob, FRPs, Rifle blob etc...
9 Apr 2016, 14:30 PM

They are fine, expensive, can't move and a huge target for everything, double ISG will tear any emplacement apart. And if not there's still Stuka, or Mortar Halftrack.
9 Apr 2016, 14:36 PM

You could find many other things which ruin games in 2v2+.
Volks blob, FRPs, Rifle blob etc...
That´s no argument at all. It doesn´t change the fact emplacements are destroying the game.

You are essentially saying: "Cancer isn´t bad, because you could have Aids."
9 Apr 2016, 14:59 PM

That´s no argument at all. It doesn´t change the fact emplacements are destroying the game.

You are essentially saying: "Cancer isn´t bad, because you could have Aids."

You should first deal with older cancer.
Still, The only cancer I find is free counter barrage and that the engis from assembly are immortal.
9 Apr 2016, 15:24 PM

Emplacements themselves are annoying, but fine. Cancer Commander is what really pushes them from a nuisance into stupidity.
9 Apr 2016, 16:17 PM

just delete the mortar pit from the game and all problems would be solved

I think there is a mobile mortar team for the brits in all-units mode.

Add that, allow it to set-up in trenches. Remove cancer pit. Fixed.
9 Apr 2016, 16:53 PM

Replace cancer pit with early-mid game mobile mortar and late game undoctrinal howitzer (emplacement or not idk) more similar to ostheer 105mm gun. So ukf will have undoctrinal howitzer while ostheer have undoctrinal rocket artillery.
9 Apr 2016, 16:56 PM

i cant blob with my volks when that retarted brit spam mortar pits this is ridiculus why axis is always more shitty than allies
9 Apr 2016, 17:14 PM

An invincibility button shouldn´t come for free. Brace should cost ammunition.

+1
9 Apr 2016, 17:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Apr 2016, 13:22 PMpugzii
Brace is a necessary evil, even with what you propose a wehr mortar HT/LeIG will hardcounter every emplacement.

Emplacements are totally fine EXCEPT cancer regiment and royal engineers.. these commanders just make emplacements retarded.

Thissss
9 Apr 2016, 17:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Apr 2016, 14:30 PMTasty
They are fine, expensive, can't move and a huge target for everything, double ISG will tear any emplacement apart. And if not there's still Stuka, or Mortar Halftrack.

Double isgs, that are insta countered by counter barrage that doesn't require an ouce of skill to use?

Stuka that doesn't do anything because of "alien like technology aka forcefields"

Get two of them severely delays you of any type of armour.

MHT, I find a viable reliable counter, especially multiple of them. But because of this OH is forced commander choice, as well as OH always having 1 slot reserved for spearhead due to the chance of having a cancer commander as an opponent. Which imo shouldn't be like that
9 Apr 2016, 18:08 PM

+1

I was thinking the same actually but I think the ability should cost 100 manpower resembling loss of crews.
9 Apr 2016, 18:37 PM

i cant blob with my volks when that retarted brit spam mortar pits this is ridiculus why axis is always more shitty than allies

You need to wait for pay to win commanders also for axis. Lelic is really pathethic at balancing this game. Just milking money out of the game and shit about balance.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment