Login

russian armor

Mark Vehicle

ahl
8 Apr 2016, 06:53 AM

Mark Vehicle - How do you use it? What does it actually do? People seem to think its good but i never got the hang of it...

Maby a replay?
8 Apr 2016, 07:20 AM
Benefactor 115

I don't have a replay, but use it when usually you're going to all in a tank E.G. Panther, Tiger, KT etc

Or you know when the enemy will be taking a few shots from multiple sources such as tanks and AT guns.

Since Mark target does 50% more damage it is really nice putting AT guns to 240 damage. With duel AT guns that's a whooping 480 damage (Panther has 800, 960 at vet 2)

So I like to use it to single out targets or make pushes against a single target. Don't do an all push if there is multiple targets. Just single them out like I said.

It is situation but a very nice ability.
8 Apr 2016, 07:22 AM

Good morning,
probably you mean mark-target from some soviet commanders/ commandpanther ability.

The soviet version works actually as the commandpanther ability, but has a recon plane included, which circles arround your target.

The ability increases the damage taken for the marked tank. I think it´s 35% more damage recieved. Thats extremly useful fighting against heavy tanks for example. They die a lot faster to abilities (bombing runs) or autofire. The faster the tank goes down the faster you gain an advantage over him. Specially combinated with Firefly rockets, it´s the nightmare for every okw kingtiger.

Hope i could helped you. Have a great weekend.
A-Team Growen
ahl
8 Apr 2016, 11:24 AM

Oh, did not know they took more dmg. Only thought they would attract more fire from at-units that you dont focus fire with. But ok, now it makes more sence. Ty!
8 Apr 2016, 12:32 PM

Soviet Mark Vehicle gives 30% extra incoming damage to the marked vehicle and gives recon support.

OKW Mark Vehicle from the Command Panther gives a whopping 50% extra incoming damage to the marked vehicle but gives no recon support.

You can use these abilities to quickly take out enemy priority targets during an attack, or you can use it in a defensive way to dissuade your opponent from attacking you. They are however not cheap to activate so you should not simply use it any time you spot an enemy tank.
8 Apr 2016, 13:40 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Also worth noting:
  • If the recon-plane that comes with the soviet version is shot down, the target still takes more damage. The debuff doesn't end with the plane crashing.
  • A bounce is still a bounce. E.g. a T34 shot that doesn't penetrate still will do 0 damage...

aaa
8 Apr 2016, 13:59 PM

If you need take out other units ( at guns) first. Then with a mark target they all will be ignored even if market tank is far away. Often this ability is good for oposing player
8 Apr 2016, 14:18 PM

russian mark target is 35% and recons the vehicle and OKW panther is 50%.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★