Login

russian armor

The freebie captain and AT nades

• This thread is locked
7 Apr 2016, 18:49 PM

Permanently Banned
This zookie and AT nade combo is one broken combo which has been ignored by the balance team. The freebie arrives at the 5 min mark whci can kill all light vehicles and either seriuosly damage or totally kill useless vehicles like the ostwind and PIV. Add to that the blobs ready to AT nade your precious vehicles, who miught happen to have two zookies of their own.

Imagine if Volks/Grens had faust and could upgrade to 2 Shrecks. Broken as fuck? Hell yeah.
m00
7 Apr 2016, 18:51 PM
Donator 11

7 Apr 2016, 19:15 PM

Define: Kiting
7 Apr 2016, 19:18 PM

Permanently Banned
@MM2: The freebie has a long range, longer than regular zooks and shrecks. I haven't checked the stats, but that seems to be the case.
7 Apr 2016, 19:21 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

@MM2: The freebie has a long range, longer than regular zooks and shrecks. I haven't checked the stats, but that seems to be the case.

No.
7 Apr 2016, 19:35 PM
Patrion 14

Definition of Freebie (http://www.dictionary.com/browse/freebie):
noun
1. something provided without charge
adjective
2. without charge; free

Now, if you do not know in how many ways your comparison is incorrect, I suggest playing the faction ;)

Also, a schreck has does 1.5 more damage and has significantly higher penetration. So damage wise 2 schrecks would be 3 zooks (completely ingoring the fact that zooks have a higher chance to deflect further reducing the damage).

You also seem to confuse quite a lot of other things. Should you be referring to the captain, which comes with 2 zooks, the unit does not have a grenade nor at snare. Zooks on any other unit are not free ;)
7 Apr 2016, 19:41 PM

AT nades should be available after purchasing the lieutenant to make it more desirable, but that's just what I think. Currently, I have no problem with the captain giving AT nades, but I feel like it would work better with lieutenant.
7 Apr 2016, 20:11 PM
Patrion 14

AT nades should be available after purchasing the lieutenant to make it more desirable, but that's just what I think. Currently, I have no problem with the captain giving AT nades, but I feel like it would work better with lieutenant.

The captain neither has nor gives nor unlocks at nades. At snares are unlocked for rifles by reaching veterancy level 1.
7 Apr 2016, 20:15 PM

Permanently Banned
Yes he was confused. Just to portray it moire vividly for the special players; Imagine if volks had access to faust and could get 2 shrecks.

Or hell, imagine if grens could upgrade to lmg42s and shrcks at the same time while still retaining their access to faust.
7 Apr 2016, 20:21 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Upload replays and use this section next time.
https://www.coh2.org/forum/2/state-office
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight