Login

russian armor

Let's scale poor Conscripts!

7 Apr 2016, 05:09 AM

cons are fine

nerf volks scaling

and most matchups are fixed
21 Apr 2016, 14:20 PM

I would like to revive that thread, because that problem (scaling and effectivness of Conscripts) became important again, after Maxim's nefring.

If Relic wants from us, soviet players, to stop use maxims as mainline infantry and use in that role real mainlines - conscripts, then I should say - BUFF THEM FIRST, THEY ARE DISGUSTING!

No additional weapons without doctrines (everything with doctrines, Jesus, EVERYTHING!), no global upgrades (like +1 men in squad for UK), totally nothing.

Problem of conscripts is their constantly bad firepower and damage dealing. Yea, they are survivable with 6 men-squdads, they can charge... But long surviving and fast running don't cause enemy death usualy. Their accuracy is compareable with B-4's one, such as rate of fire - enourmosly low.

So, I have here 3 ideas:

1. Make in T0 global side tech, which will change all shitty Mosins of conscripts/guards to SVT-40 rifles. That tech will unlocks with getting T3 and will cost a lot of fuel (60-70 maybe). Will make them more effective in late.

2. Give to Cons non-doctrinal upgrade with 2 (or 1) DP-28 or Maxim-Tokarev LMG. Unlockable also with T3. Or with additional side tech in T3 for little smaller fuel price (20-30).

3. Give to Cons non-doctrinal upgrade with 2 PTRS's. Unlockable with T1.
That one would be really usefull, because T1 provides you absolutely NO AT options, so you have to survive without AT until T3 comes. And that becomes more and more harder with new 222/221 cars and early-coming Luchses. PTRS would make using those units for Axis more dangerous and needed more attention and micro for not to lose them to infantry. Like using T-70 against shcrecks.

What do you think about it? Maybe you have your own ideas, how to make Conscripts more attractive for USSR players in early and late. Cos Im pretty sure, that condition of soviet stock infantry is so bad, that Relic will need to nerf Maxims to level of HMG-34, for to make infantry more attractive, than Maxim spam.
21 Apr 2016, 23:01 PM

I have a crazy ide for theam, when you get to T3 youre conscripts can get a banner carrier or commisar or whatever that gives you the ability to do a fire up move like thiere was in vCoh, kinda lika thiere uuuura but they dont get pinned and get incressed damage, i mean they are not super good in close combat still ( This would be an uppgrade so you cant have it with the smg packs) but you would be abel to run up to the enemy lines and toss a molotov
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 12
New Zealand 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment