The current map pool
1 Apr 2016, 14:44 PM
#21
1 Posts: 311
I said this earlier that I have tested some maps with the Finns and I like especially MonolithicBacon's maps for them. He has made an excellent 4vs4 map about the battle of (6-8) Tali-Ihantala, which I like a lot, because there is plenty of space to make maneuvers with light vehicles and tanks. Relic should include it in 4vs4 automatch.
1 Apr 2016, 19:33 PM
#22
Posts: 1820 | Subs: 2
Fun fact, I changed Eindhoven to 1v1 only when i made the changes(you guys haven't seen the latest version), but as im seeing so many people loving it for 2's, I changed it back to 2v2. So here's hoping it will be back some day!
#BringbackEindhoven
#BringbackEindhoven
3 Apr 2016, 22:19 PM
#23
Posts: 1820 | Subs: 2
If anyone wants to try out the latest version of Eindhoven, then I just updated it with the latest version.
3 Apr 2016, 22:47 PM
#24
Posts: 466
thanks Spanky will have a look at it now 

3 Apr 2016, 22:51 PM
#25
1 Posts: 455
Get rid of or change Semoskiy. You can base lock way to easy on that map.
1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
13 | ||
|
|
|
1213 | ||
|
|
|
46 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.485233.675+11
- 3.619363.630+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3519
Board Info
603 users are online:
603 guests
1 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17058
Welcome our newest member, nhatvipvnonline
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, nhatvipvnonline
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
