Login

russian armor

1vs1 Brits BIG PROBLEM

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
20 Mar 2016, 14:25 PM

OP, your strat falters against proper light vehicle play and mine sweeping from any of the allied faction... Which is something you start to see around the rank 200-300 level.
I'm not gonna throw playercard pls and insults around, but just know that, you haven't seen proper play yet if you're winning consistently with assault grenadier spam.

But anyway, vs Brits you need a sniper and really good mg micro. You also need a great relationship with our lord and savior Jesus Christ, as he will cause your opponent to mis click and not go advanced emplacement regiment.

(first, whats does OP mean here?)

But anyway, thank you for your information. But you write: "your strat falters against proper light vehicle play and mine sweeping from any of the allied faction..."

Yes, that could be true. First, yes, I haven't played against 200 till 400 Level players yet in 1vs1. But: certainly as hell, the enemy will never have a light vehicle. Because he has no fuel (or he has a light vehicle, but I have TWO anti-tank-guns!!). Even the infantry blobs can easily defeated with the pzgren halftrack and an agren with grenades, BECAUSE the enemy has no ammo to have infantry AT or grenades to counter.

I will see. I'll just try it more and more.
20 Mar 2016, 15:23 PM

(first, whats does OP mean here?)

But anyway, thank you for your information. But you write: "your strat falters against proper light vehicle play and mine sweeping from any of the allied faction..."

Yes, that could be true. First, yes, I haven't played against 200 till 400 Level players yet in 1vs1. But: certainly as hell, the enemy will never have a light vehicle. Because he has no fuel (or he has a light vehicle, but I have TWO anti-tank-guns!!). Even the infantry blobs can easily defeated with the pzgren halftrack and an agren with grenades, BECAUSE the enemy has no ammo to have infantry AT or grenades to counter.

I will see. I'll just try it more and more.

Y u no add me? :(
20 Mar 2016, 16:34 PM

Y u no add me? :(

I did now.

And yeah. Last game was a victory too, with that "stupid" strategy.

ostheerostheer

We will see!

Thanks

ostheerostheer
20 Mar 2016, 17:05 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

(first, whats does OP mean here?

OP = original post, original poster, so I'm responding to your initial post that started this thread, not the replies
23 Mar 2016, 07:47 AM

The war goes on!

I have now started a youtube channel. I want to achieve a thousand victories with the Blitzkrieg strategy. I have now played a 16 games with it with a 87,5 win rate.

I have started a new counting since I have now a youtube channel and some video software that halfway works and the CoH2 Platium Edition arrived also.

If you want, just if you want to, you can see Victory 2 and the video to it. If you watch it, please watch it with big screen. You see more.

More to come!!!! (but I don't post every video here, be certain, don't throw me out, please).

Drink a glass of liquor and think about this beautiful quote!

:):D:(o_O>:(B-):huhsign::welcome:

Who let this guy loose ? And from which institution?
23 Mar 2016, 11:22 AM

Against Brits snipers and mortars work quite well. I normally go for a sniper start early on and then get a mortar or two after teching. Mortars are quite important to counter emplacement spam which is becoming quite a bit more popular and which has always been a problem to deal with (when your opponent is practiced at it).

In general I don't think that getting more than 1 agren is a good idea and often getting even 1 is too many because they don't end up scaling very well. They are also only useful at short range so they are really meant to be used early as a flanking force.
23 Mar 2016, 11:34 AM

Who let this guy loose ? And from which institution?

This a legit thread. L2P
23 Mar 2016, 12:04 PM

Lmao what I did I just watch.
23 Mar 2016, 12:56 PM

Permanently Banned
this thread gets my seal of approval

xD
23 Mar 2016, 13:27 PM

The war goes on!

I have now started a youtube channel. I want to achieve a thousand victories with the Blitzkrieg strategy. I have now played a 16 games with it with a 87,5 win rate.

That's the spirit! But if you don't succeed, please don't take is as hard as Adolf H. took the slightly premature end of his Millennial Reich.
4 Apr 2016, 23:13 PM

L2P

Lmao what I did I just watch.

+1 on both

That's the spirit!

OP, you know what, I want to vs you, just to bring you down a few pegs and shut you up...
I hate it when OST players get cocky.

6 Apr 2016, 13:14 PM

I stopped my crusade for a thousand victories for researching the game more to prevent ugly defeats against good players.

I am still researching on. I have now begun to play the Brits, and I can say 2 things:

1) they are NOT as strong as they seem
2) good managed Elite troops doctrine (with 2 snipers) is THE nightmare of any Brits player

But, still, I don't want to change my strategy. I can defeat even very good Brits player with it.

I am still learning!

Chaotic victory against level 400 Brits! (I almost got a heart attack:gimpy: in this game, thats why I stopped and began learning the game more properly for a few weeks before I continue with my victory blast)

OP, you know what, I want to vs you, just to bring you down a few pegs and shut you up...
I hate it when OST players get cocky.

THAT IS WHAT I AM DREAMING OF!!!! I want very good players to give me a bloody nose, if they can! I have planned those duels to happen until the middle of this summer! I actually have planned "bloody nose weekends", where the clash of the titans should happen. Would be very cool!
7 Apr 2016, 13:05 PM

I don't want to annoy anybody. But it has its advantages to upload your games on youtube. I already got accused of cheating. This time with my training account (yes, I opened one...).

Scary to me.

Halten Sie Ihr Passwort geheim.
General VanCleaner: cheat
Hstuf Vogt: who has cheated? Me?
General VanCleaner: customer services have been informed and they are looking into it
Hstuf Vogt: for me? please tell me? If it is me, then please tell me how the hell you come to this conclusion? If you are interestet in ME ME ME, then see how I win usally, look at this video on youtube THANKY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AERxvR9iWHY&feature=youtu.be
Hstuf Vogt: no cheating from me! ☻
General VanCleaner: they said they will be in touch with you goodbye
Hstuf Vogt: the video needs a few minute more for the quality, I just uploaded it. Be patient. AND VISIT ME ON YOUTUBE! MY MAINCHANNEL:
Hstuf Vogt: WHY WHY WHY WHY????
Hstuf Vogt: cmon, give me the reason? do you have paranoia? what is your medication?
Hstuf Vogt: cmon!! please tell me your story! WHATEVER DUDE, I WISH YOU TO GET BETTER SOON!

ostheerostheerHappy fighting to all of you!ostheerostheer
7 Apr 2016, 13:37 PM

This guys has still refused to 1v1 my USF with his strategy every time I've asked...
7 Apr 2016, 13:40 PM

Rank 2000 millenium boi shitspost and people responds :/
7 Apr 2016, 14:20 PM

this so sad i cant even..
AVA
8 Apr 2016, 00:02 AM

Assault grens aren't even that great.. not sure how you manage a good winrate against USF, because in my experience rifles -> assault grens by far, especially when it comes to scaling into the mid-lategame.

But if it doesn't work against brits, why don't you adapt your playstyle ? you don't need to go 24/7 agrens. Ostheer is like one of the most versatile factions, when it comes to variety in units and playstyle.
8 Apr 2016, 08:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Apr 2016, 00:02 AMAVA
Assault grens aren't even that great.. not sure how you manage a good winrate against USF, because in my experience rifles -> assault grens by far, especially when it comes to scaling into the mid-lategame.

But if it doesn't work against brits, why don't you adapt your playstyle ? you don't need to go 24/7 agrens. Ostheer is like one of the most versatile factions, when it comes to variety in units and playstyle.

Yes, I have to change my playstyle against real good players. I learned that now. I have to train with another strategy. But I still use my Blitzkrieg strategy against weak players, because you win within 10 or at highest 15 min. And I don't have so much time.

Going off to training. Thanks!
8 Apr 2016, 23:56 PM

lol what have i just stumbled up upon :rofl:
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak