Login

russian armor

4V4 OP OKW invincible early game vs USF

20 Mar 2016, 16:33 PM

USF has the easiest time against OKW with just their basic infantry.

1. Rifles are better than volks.
2. Keep the sturms at a distance.
3. Kubels die quickly to focused fire.

Easy early game dominance.

21 Mar 2016, 10:19 AM

USF has the easiest time against OKW with just their basic infantry.

1. Rifles are better than volks.
2. Keep the sturms at a distance.
3. Kubels die quickly to focused fire.

Easy early game dominance.

1. Strums are better than Rifles.
2. Kubels are better than Rifles.
3. Kubels can always keep Rifles at max distance.
3. Rifles die quickly to focused fire.
22 Mar 2016, 13:22 PM

1. Strums are better than Rifles.
2. Kubels are better than Rifles.
3. Kubels can always keep Rifles at max distance.
3. Rifles die quickly to focused fire.

In your world, sturms are better than rifles, Kubel is not flankable, there is no cover, and no shot blockers xD
23 Mar 2016, 00:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Mar 2016, 13:22 PMBlalord

In your world, sturms are better than rifles, Kubel is not flankable, there is no cover, and no shot blockers xD

You cleary dont understand you are just axis fanboy kubl just mov wen u flunk and is as hevy armr as king tigar sturm are super soldier cannot die insta kill rifles at max range plz no axis fanboy trolls in this thread
23 Mar 2016, 00:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Mar 2016, 13:22 PMBlalord

Kubels front armour is same as its rear armour and has 0 setup time and longer sight. Flanking?lolllll. And cover and shot blockers are fair condition, however OKW can get access to those cover more earlier, L2P.
23 Mar 2016, 01:16 AM

I love rank 1000 players giving L2P advices to rank 100 players. Get back to off forums, will ya?
23 Mar 2016, 05:34 AM

You cleary dont understand you are just axis fanboy kubl just mov wen u flunk and is as hevy armr as king tigar sturm are super soldier cannot die insta kill rifles at max range plz no axis fanboy trolls in this thread

wat?
23 Mar 2016, 09:04 AM

i am so axis fanboys that my rank that you can see on my playercard are way better with my allies faction than my axis xD
23 Mar 2016, 09:06 AM

Kubels front armour is same as its rear armour and has 0 setup time and longer sight. Flanking?lolllll. And cover and shot blockers are fair condition, however OKW can get access to those cover more earlier, L2P.

Kubel damage on the move is totally bad, whereas rifles on the move shooting at kubel is really good.

Oh jesus, people still saying kubel is op, why i am losing my time xD

Like Donniechan say: Playercard please
23 Mar 2016, 10:04 AM

Jadame and cookiez both explain how to handle the matchup and they dont listen, lmao

Git gud
23 Mar 2016, 10:13 AM

This threat reminds me official forums. Good old times though
23 Mar 2016, 15:37 PM

FHQ against USF in a team game is suicide.
23 Mar 2016, 16:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2016, 09:06 AMBlalord

Kubel damage on the move is totally bad, whereas rifles on the move shooting at kubel is really good.

Oh jesus, people still saying kubel is op, why i am losing my time xD

Like Donniechan say: Playercard please

And when your rifleman leave the cover and chase the kubel, it will get wiped by strum. Most of the time ,rifle hits air when moving.

No one mentions kubel is op in this thread ,L2Read. The topic is USF needs more different type of units at the beginning.
23 Mar 2016, 16:53 PM

And when your rifleman leave the cover and chase the kubel, it will get wiped by strum. Most of the time ,rifle hits air when moving.

No one mentions kubel is op in this thread ,L2Read. The topic is USF needs more different type of units at the beginning.

so your rifleman is alone while he have 2 units ? small arm fire will rarely miss vehicules, so kubel will be hit a lot even if rifles are on the move
24 Mar 2016, 01:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2016, 16:53 PMBlalord

so your rifleman is alone while he have 2 units ? small arm fire will rarely miss vehicules, so kubel will be hit a lot even if rifles are on the move

You have a RE also, but it is nearly useless in this case. Riflemans accuracy at max range is extremely low and you get accuracy penalty while moving also. Even you hit the kubel, you have only about 25% of chance to penetrate it and actually deal damage.
24 Mar 2016, 02:52 AM

Kubel have target size of 8, or something close, i may be wrong with a number, but whats matter is it has way bigger targetsize than any infantry unit (1), making low-accuracity units such as REs deal lots of damage against it (they have 8x chance to hit). No rear armor is BS, but who cares when kubel is meh unit and double rifle/any building/smart flank/just straight out blobing is enough to deal with it. Again, dont rush engagements early, play defensively till you gather 2+rifles, blob him to death. You can even go 3 rifles ambo, its unstoppable without supression, you can push his kubel all the way to base, lol.
24 Mar 2016, 05:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Mar 2016, 02:52 AMJadame!
Kubel have target size of 8, or something close, i may be wrong with a number, but whats matter is it has way bigger targetsize than any infantry unit (1), making low-accuracity units such as REs deal lots of damage against it (they have 8x chance to hit). No rear armor is BS, but who cares when kubel is meh unit and double rifle/any building/smart flank/just straight out blobing is enough to deal with it. Again, dont rush engagements early, play defensively till you gather 2+rifles, blob him to death. You can even go 3 rifles ambo, its unstoppable without supression, you can push his kubel all the way to base, lol.

Then the OKW will have same amount of volk
s. They build sand bags and lay mines to wait for you.
24 Mar 2016, 06:19 AM

And what? Build sweeper and make a push, rifles with ambo behind can beat 2x amount of volks with minimal micro.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★