Login

russian armor

Aiming time for launchers

17 Mar 2016, 05:18 AM

Don't know what you feel, but Im really tired of insta-shooting schrecks, zooks and PIAT's. It's really wierd - I move my tank, it meets volksblob with schrecks, they immideatly shooting - 1/2 of my tank is gone. Same goes for rifleblobs with M9s. Rarely for PIAT's, because they are not so troublemaking with their poor accuracy.

Why is it problem? PTRS. Again PTRS. I don't understand, why all top-AT launchers have no aiming time before they shoot, when loosy AT PTRS have 1.5-2 sec for aim before shooting.

PTRS is really "whipping boy" AT. It's only doctrinal, with poor damage, with time for aim... But, we will talk about PTRS later.

I suggest to add to all AT launchers 1-2 seconds time for aim before shooting for to stop that insta-tank-killing horror. It is really terrible to lose you M4A3 to 3 pzgrens (6 schrecks), which killing it faster, than you will understand, that there are 3 pzgrens - thanks for insta-shooting.
17 Mar 2016, 06:25 AM

So I more or less agree with you
I DEFINITELY agree with the aim time but if anyone is blobbing upgunned pgrens at you... ESPECIALLY as the USF idk what level you are on... One HE shell could net you a rifle squad worth of bleed and the shreks to arm them with any luck at all... Scout for your tanks
17 Mar 2016, 06:25 AM

How about the people that don't blob?
17 Mar 2016, 06:28 AM

How about the people that don't blob?

Not necessarily a blob problem (the snap shot) I can't tell you how many kills if secured on armour that retreated around a building (breaking Los) and my volks were in that building and shooting that shrek before all the glass broke... Naturally with dead on accuracy.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★