UKF in its current state does not belong to COH2

15 Mar 2016, 09:59 AM

as for penile:

- decrease amount of threads you can start by 99%

- decrease amount of posts you can post by roughly 80%

Yes please.
Or.

- Increase loadtime of page so Penile gets mad and move to other forums
- Insert ignore button so basically the whole forum can ignore Penile.

On topic: Centaurs are the worst now. Please, you can't possibly think it's an OP tank right? :D
15 Mar 2016, 10:21 AM

I don't know. Some points he makes do make sense. I dont really see that much of a weakness with Brits. They have strong early infantry and strong mg. Their mid game is held fairly well with at guns, snipers, and the nerfed AI but buffed AT AEC. Their late game is incredibly strong supplemented with good commanders.

The emplacements were fine before the new commander came out, now they are nearly indestructible when you try to attack them. It's EXTREMELY hard to dislodge a brit player that put down a bofors with healing behind it with that commander. That gives the british player free reign to build a mortar pit behind it to counterbarrage a counter. But i am only speaking for 1 commander so thats not ALWAYS the case.. But like i said commander needs a bit of a nerf.

Late game is filled with strong tanks, the cromwell, the slow but powerful firefly, the AA tank is slow but extremely potent vs infantry, and you can even research to get the powerful churchills that can roll up to at guns and throw nades at them, or the "DO ALL VERY WELL" tank the comet.

The weakest the brits are is in the beginning. Lose a squad in the early game your in trouble, other than that, ITS CAKE SON!
15 Mar 2016, 10:39 AM

To OP:

Why do you play this game if you dislike it so much???
Did you ever post something positive about the game?
Is there something good in this game for you?
What are you still doing here?

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 13:59 PMPhy
I don't feel brits are OP at all. Problem I see are emplacements. So cheap to build -and use- and require a lot of micro to be countered -not fair-. Plus heavy emplacement style makes the game so awful and skillness.

How is 400 MP for mortars (stationary btw) cheap? Honest question.

15 Mar 2016, 10:58 AM

To OP:
How is 400 MP for mortars (stationary btw) cheap? Honest question.

When you take the impact of such emplacements (on some maps) in account, it's fairly cheap.
Locks down sectors and is strong. Kinda a no brainer on some maps and does all the work for you - no skill involved.
15 Mar 2016, 11:03 AM

When you take the impact of such emplacements (on some maps) in account, it's fairly cheap.
Locks down sectors and is strong. Kinda a no brainer on some maps and does all the work for you - no skill involved.

and not to forget its 2 mortars, statswise closer to 1.5 mortars to be fair but with 115 range and brace. i wouldnt call it expensive too
15 Mar 2016, 12:31 PM

Not saying otherwise. It is a nobrainer unit. In 1v1 at least it is a high risk high reward unit.
And you cant retreat/save it when its get attacked so...

and not to forget its 2 mortars, statswise closer to 1.5 mortars to be fair but with 115 range and brace. i wouldnt call it expensive too

You cant tell that it is cheap ether.
15 Mar 2016, 13:35 PM

@EffenNewbie; So you are suggesting 12-13CP units costing 800MP-290Fuel as the counter to sim city which can be constructed 5 min in game? leIG has the same range as the pit, which gains vet in like 3 minutes and then it's invincible.

That level of brain functioning and communication would be acceptable if you were living in a cave far away from the civilized world, oh wait...

The JT is a counter to sim city if you haven't managed to take it down already, with any of the other counters.

I got the Advanced Emplacements commander as a random drop. When I started using it, my elo rating was around 250 in 1v1's. When I stopped, it was 500-ish. The counters that I listed were all ways that people wrecked my sim city (except that the JT was in a 2v2, not a 1v1). Building a 5 minute mortar pit is the worst thing you could do. You just gave up 2 units so any decent player will try to swarm it. If they take it down then gg.
15 Mar 2016, 14:07 PM

I'm still recovering from a bigger ELO drop than that after buying the emplacements commander.

Sorry but all the people on this thread moaning about it must be really, really shit.

I don't claim to be a good player in any way but there really was no way to to win with it, unless you were playing an complete noob.
15 Mar 2016, 15:40 PM

just stop posting or trolling, youre either completely delusional or not funny anymore
15 Mar 2016, 18:09 PM

People posting they lost so much elo because of sim commander, keep in mind you had a very ( and i mean very easy ) time due aec totally overperforming, so your elo was likely inflated (is that the right Word? ) anyway.
15 Mar 2016, 18:31 PM

Nope, rank is as Brits so if the AEC was as godlike as is claimed ( mainly by the usual suspects and newbs) then all the other Brit players would have profited just as much.
15 Mar 2016, 18:39 PM

This place was in need of some comic relief, after the threads of the last few days.

Boy, oh boy, we got a blinder.
15 Mar 2016, 23:13 PM

OH Boy! he wants to make LeIF even more cheaper and better! hahahahahahahaha holy cow!

The thing is already insanely accurate.
16 Mar 2016, 04:06 AM

People posting they lost so much elo because of sim commander, keep in mind you had a very ( and i mean very easy ) time due aec totally overperforming, so your elo was likely inflated (is that the right Word? ) anyway.

Awesome! Maybe you should start a thread "AEC even more OP than Emplacements, gives scrubs delusions of being almost mediocre." It's a great theory and I'm sure it will be well-received by the general community.
17 Mar 2016, 09:04 AM

Centaur 125 fuel and cromwell 140 fuel, LOL.

It's like increase okw P4 price to 210 fuel.

I find sherman much more effective at everything, besides crush and hammer war speed.
17 Mar 2016, 09:20 AM

Such a shame that company of farts doesn't work anymore <444>_<444>
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight