Login

russian armor

March 10 Hotifx

11 Mar 2016, 09:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2016, 01:00 AMCabreza

Learning is fun.

Did anyone else read Relic's forum post and immediately assume they were making a dick joke?

A double entendre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_entendre
11 Mar 2016, 10:25 AM

Jesus. Imagine the horrors of an army fueled by drug-induced psychosis. Chaos.

Well yeah, that is the Wehrmacht. They used insane amount of the drug Pervitin in all branches during the war. They went through some 35 million 3 milligram doses during the invasion of France alone. Marching without sleep for four days through the Ardennes offensive of 1940 is kinda hard without drugs.

Quite popular in high-command, Rommel among others is said to have taken it in quite some doses.
Hitler was basically coked out of his mind starting in 1941.

Don know if it is available in English yet, but "Der Totale Rausch" was released last year is about drug use in the Third Reich.

Modern name for Pervitin is methamphetamine btw. ;)
11 Mar 2016, 11:17 AM

We don't want to see this but we know that there are really high chances for this :brad:

Im really salty since yesterday but garden me. I want to play some games during evening but I can't becasue game is more or less broken for weeks already. And every hotfix provides more dumb stuff.

I haven't played much since they began to fiddle with the vet. People can say what they want about the game getting better etc, bottom line is that the game is utterly broken to enjoy now.

You're absolutely right.
11 Mar 2016, 12:17 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Well yeah, that is the Wehrmacht. They used insane amount of the drug Pervitin in all branches during the war. They went through some 35 million 3 milligram doses during the invasion of France alone. Marching without sleep for four days through the Ardennes offensive of 1940 is kinda hard without drugs.

Quite popular in high-command, Rommel among others is said to have taken it in quite some doses.
Hitler was basically coked out of his mind starting in 1941.

Don know if it is available in English yet, but "Der Totale Rausch" was released last year is about drug use in the Third Reich.

Modern name for Pervitin is methamphetamine btw. ;)

Not forgetting that the Royal Navy used benzedrine (amphetamine) sometimes during the Battle of the Atlantic, whilst "M" had to be written on a wounded man's forehead, to indicate if morphine had been applied,, so that he was not accidentally overdosed; the Royal Marines had to be satisfied with their daily tot of rum.
11 Mar 2016, 13:17 PM

Not forgetting that the Royal Navy used benzedrine (amphetamine) sometimes during the Battle of the Atlantic, whilst "M" had to be written on a wounded man's forehead, to indicate if morphine had been applied,, so that he was not accidentally overdosed; the Royal Marines had to be satisfied with their daily tot of rum.

:D
IIRC speed was also common with allied aircrew. The 40s must have been more crazy drugwise than the 60s :P
11 Mar 2016, 13:56 PM

Got to love combating the negative criticism with jokes.

:thumbsup:
11 Mar 2016, 14:28 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

i LOVE seeing hotfixes to issues. better than 1 giant patch. nice work Relic <444>3
11 Mar 2016, 14:39 PM

" whilst "M" had to be written on a wounded man's forehead, to indicate if morphine had been applied"

Same as now.
11 Mar 2016, 15:05 PM

Mg 34 ?
Pupchen vet 5 get insane bonus for crew

I was mainly looking for the rotation speed glitches, so I have no idea about the MG/Raketenwerfer RA.

Cool, how baout their rec. acc.?
How about ZiS rotating like a hurricane?
How about Pak43 with same thing?
And on...
and on...

Just fix your damn game finally.

Out of curiosity, do you know which Pak43 had the rotation speed glitch? I was testing in cheatcommands and it seemed to be normal at vet 3, although it did have a soviet crew, so maybe they were unable to harness the power of krupp stahl.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★