Login

russian armor

"Real" Vet 3 Bar blobs are ridiculously over-performing now

10 Mar 2016, 13:05 PM

I would love to play panzerfusilier but the doctrine is not that appealing with the jagdtiger

Whats wrong with the JT?

Got 49k damage with just the JT last i played it and its Vet barrage is OP. pfussies to screen with flare means the JT has a field day eating allied paper tanks.
10 Mar 2016, 13:59 PM

SO after multiple other matches this is what I observed;

- Volks are only effective against cons and CEs and that's it. They are a Vet-feeder for USF and UKF and should be used as AT, otherwise you will be suffering from heavy MP bleed.

- You either play like an asshole and be super aggressive with Sturmpioneers and vet them up or you'll end up witha non-vet expensive engineer.

- Obers arrive too late and a single vet3 RM with 2xM1919 can 1vs2 double obers; 800MP/120Muni

- Vetting up Obers, Sturms, and any other elite inf is near to impossible or not worth it due to heavy MP-Bleed.

- DoubleBrens 5 man tommies are too good for their cost. They need an increased reinforce cost once they hit vet 3.

- 1v1 is for idiots and coprophagic sadomasochists.

OstInTears has the support tools to prevent the formation of blobs and lmg42 grens are quite reliable, you can build and use them right at the beginning and have enough vet2+ grens when you are facing the USF doomblob. PGrens wreck ass as well.

TLDR; OKW and SU are the biggest losers as a result of this vetfix.
10 Mar 2016, 14:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2016, 13:05 PMGumboot

Whats wrong with the JT?

Got 49k damage with just the JT last i played it and its Vet barrage is OP. pfussies to screen with flare means the JT has a field day eating allied paper tanks.

No is good but just I prefer other form of at
good player will flank it or smoke it
10 Mar 2016, 14:55 PM

No is good but just I prefer other form of at
good player will flank it or smoke it

Flank and smoke a JT? You mean JUST flank?
10 Mar 2016, 14:59 PM

Flank and smoke a JT? You mean JUST flank?

Sherma smoke in front of it and they rush
10 Mar 2016, 15:50 PM

Sherma smoke in front of it and they rush

But Sherman smoke takes some time to obscure JT, it's not like Panzer Tactician instant smoke, more like mortar smoke barrage, if people want to use smoke against JT, better use WP shells from Comet, 80 range + tank disable is wonderful against fatty Axis tank, OTOH OKW goes JT means Rifleman can no longer worry about PzIV and later KT in the field.
10 Mar 2016, 16:05 PM

Just FYI,

Hard to take OP seriously when he posts stuff like...

Grow the fuck up you bitter faggot.

and only states one point of view.
10 Mar 2016, 16:06 PM

"80 range + tank disable is wonderful against fatty Axis tank"

WP disables Axis tanks?
10 Mar 2016, 16:24 PM

Just FYI,

Hard to take OP seriously when he posts stuff like...

and only states one point of view.
Stop making up stuff, invalid link.

Be a real man just like vet3 RM and discuss the topic.
10 Mar 2016, 16:56 PM

But Sherman smoke takes some time to obscure JT, it's not like Panzer Tactician instant smoke, more like mortar smoke barrage, if people want to use smoke against JT, better use WP shells from Comet, 80 range + tank disable is wonderful against fatty Axis tank, OTOH OKW goes JT means Rifleman can no longer worry about PzIV and later KT in the field.

Mate I don't get why every time some one say something about an unit all think he wants buff or nerf
I just stated that I prefer having other form of at and yes I will build a JT if the enemy go full tank and the map don't have sight blocker
About the smoke it was just a tactic of you ever see JT use Sherman smoke from far away and then rush
I'm not comparing to a doctrinal smoke
God every time
10 Mar 2016, 17:02 PM
Patrion 14

- Volks are only effective against cons and CEs and that's it. They are a Vet-feeder for USF and UKF and should be used as AT, otherwise you will be suffering from heavy MP bleed.

- You either play like an asshole and be super aggressive with Sturmpioneers and vet them up or you'll end up witha non-vet expensive engineer.

- Obers arrive too late and a single vet3 RM with 2xM1919 can 1vs2 double obers; 800MP/120Muni

- Vetting up Obers, Sturms, and any other elite inf is near to impossible or not worth it due to heavy MP-Bleed.

- DoubleBrens 5 man tommies are too good for their cost. They need an increased reinforce cost once they hit vet 3.

- 1v1 is for idiots and coprophagic sadomasochists.

OstInTears has the support tools to prevent the formation of blobs and lmg42 grens are quite reliable, you can build and use them right at the beginning and have enough vet2+ grens when you are facing the USF doomblob. PGrens wreck ass as well.

TLDR; OKW and SU are the biggest losers as a result of this vetfix.

What about your superior tanks, USF got the worst armor out there son, please stop all this nonsense and be happy for what you do have.
10 Mar 2016, 17:39 PM

I was afraid of this. I already felt that Obers came too late and couldn't reliably vet up because they get wrecked by the other vet squads out there. Makes sense that the vet fix only make this worse.
10 Mar 2016, 17:41 PM

I was afraid of this. I already felt that Obers came too late and couldn't reliably vet up because they get wrecked by the other vet squads out there. Makes sense that the vet fix only make this worse.

Have you tried supporting your Obers with Volks, or a Panzer IV?
10 Mar 2016, 17:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2016, 17:02 PMLooney

What about your superior tanks, USF got the worst armor out there son, please stop all this nonsense and be happy for what you do have.

This. Vet 3 double bar riflemen must be competitive with their endgame axis counterparts, cuz US armor sure isn't. Yes that creates a timing problem, but frankly that was inevitable once the decision was made to include Obers as a core unit.
10 Mar 2016, 17:46 PM

Problem is people like to FF them down and force the retreat. The bleed sucks.
10 Mar 2016, 18:16 PM

I wonder how LELIC want us to fight 4 vet 3 rifleman squad with lmg with medium range or close range infantry.I mean,they should do some damage but no,you need to instant retreat when you see blob.I still hope for some doctrinal mg for okw but at least ieig 18 it's ok vs blobs
10 Mar 2016, 18:26 PM

Well, I don't see the problem. I wiped a vet 2 lieutenant, and a vet 3 rifle squad with double stun grenades. Elite troops ftw.

And yes, the game started 15 minutes after the patch launched.
10 Mar 2016, 20:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2016, 17:02 PMLooney

son, please stop all this nonsense and be happy for what you do have.
I am grateful for what Is granted to me by the almight lord.

I also think panzershrecks are extremely broken and frustrating to face as USF. But that's another topic. This one is about Bars/Zook/M1919 Doomsday satanic blobs.

Why should a 400MP/60 Muni Tier 4 unit require so much babysitting? Considering they get their asses handed to them by brens m1919?

Yeah it is much worse now. Any one who builds obers against UKF/USF needs to L2P.
10 Mar 2016, 20:25 PM

I am grateful for what Is granted to me by the almight lord.

I also think panzershrecks are extremely broken and frustrating to face as USF. But that's another topic. This one is about Bars/Zook/M1919 Doomsday satanic blobs.

Why should a 400MP/60 Muni Tier 4 unit require so much babysitting? Considering they get their asses handed to them by brens m1919?

Yeah it is much worse now. Any one who builds obers against UKF/USF needs to L2P.

Well,it's sound as L2P but obers shoud be elite infantry meant to help fight hords of mg,infantry etc but.....i find late game volks spam+king tiger the best choice because reasons.I mean it's better than making obers that can't survive long enough to make usf blobs retreat.Just make obers 340,faster reinforce time and 25% vetting faster(why?)it takes so much to vet them if you have 3 squad because they split the kills.
10 Mar 2016, 20:27 PM

Well you took it the wrong way. I meant obers are so bad that anyone who builds them is disconnected from the new vet age reality. In other words I agree with your point.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★